By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Boutros said:
the source expects Xillia to do 450k-500k FW! That's also what I expected 3 weeks ago.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4183945

Hell must be freezing over since I'm predicting less than the Source for playstation game ;) Still I think it's too much and 350-400k is more realistic.

Someone at Namco HQ must be banging his head against the wall when they see preorders for this one vs previous Tales.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

only 2 pts for Dark Souls =(

ElGranCabeza said:
Carl2291 said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Carl2291 said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Carl2291 said:
Which other games reached 1000 points, and how did they sell?

MHP3, OMG ToX will sell 2 million week 1 confirmed.

Oh hey there, ElGran. Monster Hunter PS3 has already sold more than 200k.

Too bad you were too scared to take the bet then eh? Hindsight is 20/20.

When I get back onto a computer, Ill prove you wrong. I saw the thread again the other day and I did accept. If it sells between 200k and 600k, nothing happens. If it sells more than 600k, I win.

Link me to the thread.

Sorry for the delay. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128941&page=1

Hoping for an update soon so I can see Xillia cross the 1000 mark.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

FinalEvangelion said:
Hoping for an update soon so I can see Xillia cross the 1000 mark.

+1

Around the Network

9/5

01. [PS3] Tales of Xillia - 1013pt
02. [PS3] Dark Souls - 234pt
03. [PSP] AKB1/48: Idol to Guam de Koishitara... (Oukusho ni wa Shutsusa na Ide Kudasai! Box) - 206pt
04. [Wii] Dragon Quest 25 Shuunen Kinen: Famicom & Super Famicom Dragon Quest I-II-III - - 188pt
05. [PSP] Final Fantasy Type-0 - 158pt
06. [PS3] Armored Core V - 112pt
07. [PS3] Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG - 104pt
08. [PS3] Resident Evil: Revival Selection - 83pt
09. [PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII - 82pt
10. [PS3] ICO / SotC Limited Edition Box - 76pt
11. [PSP] AKB1/48: Idol to Guam de Koishitara... (First Print Limited Edition) - 66pt
12. [PS3] Makai Senki Disgaea 4: Fuuka & Desco-hen Hajime Mashita (Limited Edition Append Disc) - 45pt
13. [PSP] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend - 45pt
14. [PS3] Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - 45pt
15. [PSP] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - 44pt
16. [PSP] Mahou Shoujo Nanoha A's Portable: The Gears of Destiny (Limited Edition) - 44pt
17. [PSP] Busou Shinki: Battle Masters Mk. 2 - 41pt
18. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 - 38pt
19. [PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 36pt
20. [PSP] Eiyuu Densetsu: Ao no Kiseki (Complete Reservation Limited Edition) - 34pt

nice

Type-0 is doing pretty bad in preorders so hopefully it picks up some speed later.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Xillia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ovah 1000

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

wow, do you know how ni no kuni ps3 is doing?? thanks..