By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Woah Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is going to be MASSIVE ;)

Around the Network

No Wii games again :(

Let's wait for DK then!

Above: still the best game of the year.

He still has to edit the 1349 pts (PES).

I'm not even sure pre-orders are open for Donkey Kong Country Returns in Japan. It's not even on amazon.co.jp

GOOOOO GT5

If it keeps up this pace of 1 POINT per day, by the time it releases it will have over 5 million COMG Points!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Is football a really big thing in Japan :o?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:

Depends if you mean Footbal or fake Football (also known as Ovalball)
If you mean real footbal, here is a tip for your question:

The music turned out to be away more bizarre than I though it would.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:
Nintendogamer said:

Depends if you mean Footbal or fake Football (also known as Ovalball)
If you mean real footbal, here is a tip for your question:

The music turned out to be away more bizarre than I though it would.

lol wow

17. [NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - 32pt

It will be launched in just 6 days, it seems people are not too aware of it. It's been a long time since the second game was released, this franchise has lost all its momentum.

Ninonuki is not in the chart, some people have very unrealistic expectations for this title, it is absolutely impossible for this game to crack the million barrier. The best case scenario with good word of mouth and legs is around 500k - 700k units and maybe I'm being too optimistic.

01. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd - 3089pt (44)

It will probably be the most preordered game on comgnet exceeding Dragon Quest VIII. It is also fair to say that Pokémon Black / White would have easily taken the lead if it had had more time (preorders started late, very near to its release) and availabily.

Bruno Muñoz said:

01. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd - 3089pt (44)

It will probably be the most preordered game on comgnet exceeding Dragon Quest VIII. It is also fair to say that Pokémon Black / White would have easily taken the lead if it had had more time (preorders started late, very near to its release) and availabily.

i think its not the pre orders but the numbers they manage to sell first week.. i will like to see if it can hit over 2 Million first week.. that will be an achievement..