By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Nintendogamer said:

GT5 had no pre-order boost it looks like mario just surpassed it at the very last day.

Where? It's still behind GT numbers isn't it?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:

GT5 had no pre-order boost it looks like mario just surpassed it at the very last day.

Indeed it is MUGEN-San!

_____

I really want Ninokuni (DS) to be on there but it isn't yet, this makes me very worried!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:

Sorry I read that wrong for some reason,

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:

Indeed it is MUGEN-San!

_____

I really want Ninokuni (DS) to be on there but it isn't yet, this makes me very worried!

Thanks for clearing that up Darth San..for a moment there I was like Nandatooo koraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! but now I'm like So desuka neeee

and when is Ni No Kuni coming out? Does it have a release date?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Dunno, just felt like posting it.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

I expect a opening week of 300,000 for super mario collection.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

People didn't believe me when I originally said Mario Collection would be a million seller.  My how times have changed. :D

jarrod said:

People didn't believe me when I originally said Mario Collection would be a million seller.  My how times have changed. :D

Maybe they thougth when Nintendo said it will be limited they meant they will only ship like 100,000, but It seems they meant it's limited amount of time on the market rather than copies.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Nintendogamer said:

Indeed it is MUGEN-San!

_____

Thanks for clearing that up Darth San..for a moment there I was like Nandatooo koraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! but now I'm like So desuka neeee

and when is Ni No Kuni coming out? Does it have a release date?

IIRC, it's first week of Dec. I'm surprised 3rd Birthday made the list but Nino Kuni is not on it. :(

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Nintendogamer said:
jarrod said:

Maybe they thougth when Nintendo said it will be limited they meant they will only ship like 100,000, but It seems they meant it's limited amount of time on the market rather than copies.

BTW! about your signature according to SONY PS2 sold 147 mils not 136 :P