By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Good for everything except GT5 :/ Oh and sony domination :O

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:

GT5 still increasing in notable amounts even despite the delay. I strongly suspect people will be surprised with how well it sells in Japan. GT3 sales seem like a rather lofty goal but I think it can pretty comfortably beat GT4 in Japan. PES looks like it's going to have a pretty decent opening as well. I'm curious to see how Mario will perform. With 43 days till release MH3P looks like a sure shot to hit 4000 points.

It actualy looks like it may even pass 4000! That's just crazyyyyyyyy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
postofficebuddy said:

GT5 still increasing in notable amounts even despite the delay. I strongly suspect people will be surprised with how well it sells in Japan. GT3 sales seem like a rather lofty goal but I think it can pretty comfortably beat GT4 in Japan. PES looks like it's going to have a pretty decent opening as well. I'm curious to see how Mario will perform. With 43 days till release MH3P looks like a sure shot to hit 4000 points.

biggest launch evar?!

______

AND LOL @ people saying GT5 isn't doing well

Its doing terrible in fact, your being too generous!!!!!!! lawl

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ZOMG at Mario Collection! GT5 will soon collect dust...for one day that's it...

Monter Hunter is just stupid. Remembers me the golden days of the Wii.

Above: still the best game of the year.

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
postofficebuddy said:

biggest launch evar?!

______

What's the biggest number you guys have seen in COMG? FF13 or DQ or something?

and on GT, given it's current dunno when it's getting released status, the numbers are expected imo...it should pick up again once that's finalized

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
postofficebuddy said:

biggest launch evar?!

______

What's the biggest number you guys have seen in COMG? FF13 or DQ or something?

and on GT, given it's current dunno when it's getting released status, the numbers are expected imo...it should pick up again once that's finalized

I think Pokemon Black/white is the highest we've seen

I hope GT will pick up!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Black/White ended with 3405 between both SKUs. MH3P could blow past that before the end of October even. And keep in mind this is only preorders for the standalone game, not the bundle.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

MH3P is frightning indeed!! Btw super mario collection pack has bigger preorders than galaxy 2... scary!!! 

postofficebuddy said:

Black/White ended with 3405 between both SKUs. MH3P could blow past that before the end of October even. And keep in mind this is only preorders for the standalone game, not the bundle.

Still I don't think MHP3 FW will be bigger than Pokemon one. But a new record for COMG is pretty sure.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

According to the preview Super mario collection has finally surpassed GT5 with 190,000 pre-orders, it's possible it got a big boost of pre-orders maybe 40? either that or it's very close. Does COMG track all Japan?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d