By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Around the Network

Gooooooooo Luigi!!! Edit: it'll be in 2nd place in 10 days! One piece is awesome so i dont mind it being #1 lol

Slow and steady Luigi.

Slow and steady.

So SS barely going to 40. Can't believe Ultimate Tit Ninjas is looking to outsell it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

First 4 did good. 3DS only 2 games and slow day. Red, only red as far as my eyes can see.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Not sure why Soul Sacrifice isn't selling so hot at COMG stores, it's up to #3 on Amazon now.

Maybe their preorder bonus isn't very good. Amazon's comes with a bonus item code.

Around the Network

I think its time for us to do da Soul Sacrifice FW prediction!!

Letsa Go!

SW: 85K
HW: i should wait for this week numbers, but... i say 45k!

Seeing the amazon pre order and the last report for One Piece, i think people prefer to pre order Soul Sacrifice somewhere else

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

BaldrSkies said:

Not sure why Soul Sacrifice isn't selling so hot at COMG stores, it's up to #3 on Amazon now.

Maybe their preorder bonus isn't very good. Amazon's comes with a bonus item code.

It may a location thing. Maybe COMG doesn't have a lot of Vita customers.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
BaldrSkies said:

It may a location thing. Maybe COMG doesn't have a lot of Vita customers.

You might actually be right. Looking into it they have 16 locations, but they all appear to be in Niigata prefecture, so the market is different from that of Tokyo area. Actually looking at this would explain why pre-order counts appear to be a little lower than expected of a store chain for all games. We are looking at a very very small proportion of the Japanese population with access to these stores.

No wonder I've never seen this chart used on any Japanese networks before.

It look like there will b a limited edition of psvita

http://commu.jp.playstation.com/blog/details/20130304_onepiece.html

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m