By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta vs Dante vs Kratos

The problem we have here is that only Sony guys have played Kratos, a lot of people have played as Dante, a small percentage has played Bayonetta and fucking nobody has "played" Azura's Wrath.

After seeing what each of them can do (Played EVERY game from all of the above...except Ascension), I think it goes like this:

-Bayonetta kills everyone and doesn't even think it was a challenge.
-Azura is potentially stronger than all but can't control his rage. He's Kratos on steroids and he keeps getting stronger.

Those two are incredibly overpowered to the point of being unbelievable. The lower tier is.....

-Kratos. He's incredibley strong too but his power seems to at least have limits. He is a god (most of the time) and he can destroy the world but so can Bayonetta and Azura. Bayonetta would do it and not even look up from her drink.
-Dante is at the bottom. He can regenerate and do crazy stuff with his power and guns but the feats he pull of are nothing compared to the others. He couldn't even compete in arm wrestling, much less a fight to the death with the other heavy hitters.

Bayonetta can do pretty much whatever she wants because she's overpowered as fuck. Kratos and Azura are gods/god-killers. Dante is just some guy that's half angel/half devil. The others kill angels/devils on their way to the mini-boss in their games. All my opinion, of course.

Around the Network

Why is this a question..Kratos kicks both their asses

Kratos is a god who kills gods.
Bayonetta basically kills everything.
Dante sucks.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Zero999 said:
torok said:
Zero999 said:
killing cronos doesn't mean much when all that size doesn't translate into difficulty.

Cronos is pretty easy (on max difficulty, medium). But if we are talking about difficulty, the very hard mode (God mode, Titan, Chaos, depends on the game) on GoW is a challenge in a lot of areas:

- Ares on GoW 1

- Theseus on GoW 2 

- Daedalus' Labyrinth on GoW 3

- Cerberus on the 3 judges section at the end of GoW 3

- Satyrs on GoW 3, specially the 2 on the corridor next to Hera's garden

I've not played the 2 PSP games yet and I'm still halfway in GoW: A on maximum difficulty and it is still manageable. But anyone who played the games above can confirm that these parts are hell on earth. From the above, the worse is probably Ares or Theseus, despite the fact that I've beaten all of them except the 2 satyrs on the corridor (you can pass straight and that is really better because they are complete bastards).

Of modern games, GoW has one of the hardest difficulty when on very hard. Normal difficulty is easy, but it scalates real quickly. 

I'm not sure but if bayo is like W101, normal dificulty is already pretty hard. regardless, you'r e off topic. my point is that defeating cronos does'nt set any parameters. if all that size doesn't allow him to crush you, it loses the point.

I'm not off topic. I've compared a large enemy with another large enemy, and you argued about the difficulty. So I added difficult foes. And if him, with all that size, can't crush Kratos, it just means that he really have an amazing strength, being able to hold the Titans hands and avoiding being crushed.

Anyway, why this thread was created without a poll of the idea was to gather everybody's opinion?

Around the Network
torok said:
Anyway, why this thread was created without a poll of the idea was to gather everybody's opinion?

We didnt have polls back in early 2010.

dsage01 said:
Why is this a question..Kratos kicks both their asses

Amazes me that people who havent played Bayonetta are still trying to say Kratos kills Bayonetta.

d21lewis said:
The problem we have here is that only Sony guys have played Kratos, a lot of people have played as Dante, a small percentage has played Bayonetta and fucking nobody has "played" Azura's Wrath.

And she does it in the coolest way possible, with the greatest damn soundtrack playing in the background.

d21lewis said:

After seeing what each of them can do (Played EVERY game from all of the above...except Ascension), I think it goes like this:

-Azura is potentially stronger than all but can't control his rage. He's Kratos on steroids and he keeps getting stronger.

Those two are incredibly overpowered to the point of being unbelievable. The lower tier is.....

-Kratos. He's incredibley strong too but his power seems to at least have limits. He is a god (most of the time) and he can destroy the world but so can Bayonetta and Azura. Bayonetta would do it and not even look up from her drink.
-Dante is at the bottom. He can regenerate and do crazy stuff with his power and guns but the feats he pull of are nothing compared to the others. He couldn't even compete in arm wrestling, much less a fight to the death with the other heavy hitters.

Bayonetta can do pretty much whatever she wants because she's overpowered as fuck. Kratos and Azura are gods/god-killers. Dante is just some guy that's half angel/half devil. The others kill angels/devils on their way to the mini-boss in their games. All my opinion, of course.

/this

Although Dante is only a nephilim in the reboot. Originally he was half human/half demon. Oh, and it's Asura

Bayonetta or dante. Kratos's slow ass aint messing with those 2.

Bayonetta kicked God into the sun. I'll go with her.

when Bayonetta has a better game than Kratos, she'll win. but that will never happen :D