By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta vs Dante vs Kratos

fps_d0minat0r said:
d21lewis said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
d21lewis said:
fauzman said:
I would have to go with Kratos. For one he is a god. Second he has died multiple times already and come back every time. Even if Dante or Bayo manage to kill him, he will just come back and kick butt.

Bayonetta can't die because, when the angels come to take her away, she just beats them up. Azur--excuse me--Asura (who isn't in the comparison but should be--died like five times in one game and just kept coming back stronger and madder.  I wish we had some sort of Dragon Ball Z power level thingy for game characters.

Also, with a power star, Mario wins easily.

kratos went to hell, beat the crap out of hades and came back like nothing happened....now compare that to beating up angels.

Bayonetta beat up god.  She punched him into the sun.

Kratos beat beat up gods. He ripped them to shreds.

Greek gods aren't exactly the strongest gods in mythology. It's not the same feat. Of course if you'd have read D21's earlier post you'd know that he already addressed that point.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
A203D said:
Its all down to opinion, so which ones your favourite. For me my favourite at the moment is Bayonetta. She is awesome.

It's not about favorites, it's about skill and ability. I like Dante WAY more than Kratos, but Kratos would own him. Bayonetta is the strongest. D21Lewis said all that needs to be said on the subject. GoW is more popular so fans of series just can't seem to cope with the reality of the situation.

I don't see it that way at all.

You see, Kratos exists in a world of his own rules. The worlds of Dante and Bayonetta exist with different rules. Kratos simply wouldn't work in Bayonetta's world, and the same is true with Dante.

Thats what I mean. You can't really compare them. You just pick the one you like the most because to you that one is the toughest.

Anyone not picking Kratos has clearly never played Playstation All-Stars.

Dante is cooler.
Bayonetta is hotter (kinda).
Kratos would take take both of them, skin them, and make a furiously fabulous codpiece out of their faces.

]

A203D said:
Darc Requiem said:
A203D said:
Its all down to opinion, so which ones your favourite. For me my favourite at the moment is Bayonetta. She is awesome.

It's not about favorites, it's about skill and ability. I like Dante WAY more than Kratos, but Kratos would own him. Bayonetta is the strongest. D21Lewis said all that needs to be said on the subject. GoW is more popular so fans of series just can't seem to cope with the reality of the situation.

You see, Kratos exists in a world of his own rules. The worlds of Dante and Bayonetta exist with different rules. Kratos simply wouldn't work in Bayonetta's world, and the same is true with Dante.

Thats what I mean. You can't really compare them. You just pick the one you like the most because to you that one is the toughest.

The one I like the most is Dante. Kratos would kill him. Bayonetta will kill them both. Saying the universes don't align and they can't be compared is grounds to dismiss any comparison thread.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
A203D said:
Darc Requiem said:
A203D said:

The one I like the most is Dante. Kratos would kill him. Bayonetta will kill them both. Saying the universes don't align and they can't be compared is grounds to dismiss any comparison thread.

Which more or less means you shouldn't post in it.

I mean shit.  I like Walter White from breaking bad More then Raditz for Dragonabll Z....

Pretty sure Raditz wins in a fight.

Of course Kratos would win all he has to do is hit one button.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Toss up between Kratos and Bayonetta, power level feels about the same when they're both fully powered up... both should be able to take down Dante...

All three will get slaughtered by this fella here though.