By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta vs Dante vs Kratos

torok said:

No contest. Kratos kills Dante but then he is found later naked in a bed with Bayonetta and another hot girl having a party.

Carl2291 said:
Bayonetta klled this.

With a few bullets/swipes... And her hair.

Bear in mind the big thing is a big stone head with wings and 2 huge dragon heads that breath fire, and you will see how Bayonetta wins.

And btw, that is an easy boss in the game.

Kratos killed this.

killing cronos doesn't mean much when all that size doesn't translate into difficulty.

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
killing cronos doesn't mean much when all that size doesn't translate into difficulty.

Cronos is pretty easy (on max difficulty, medium). But if we are talking about difficulty, the very hard mode (God mode, Titan, Chaos, depends on the game) on GoW is a challenge in a lot of areas:

- Ares on GoW 1

- Theseus on GoW 2 

- Daedalus' Labyrinth on GoW 3

- Cerberus on the 3 judges section at the end of GoW 3

- Satyrs on GoW 3, specially the 2 on the corridor next to Hera's garden

I've not played the 2 PSP games yet and I'm still halfway in GoW: A on maximum difficulty and it is still manageable. But anyone who played the games above can confirm that these parts are hell on earth. From the above, the worse is probably Ares or Theseus, despite the fact that I've beaten all of them except the 2 satyrs on the corridor (you can pass straight and that is really better because they are complete bastards).

Of modern games, GoW has one of the hardest difficulty when on very hard. Normal difficulty is easy, but it scalates real quickly. 

torok said:
Zero999 said:

Cronos is pretty easy (on max difficulty, medium). But if we are talking about difficulty, the very hard mode (God mode, Titan, Chaos, depends on the game) on GoW is a challenge in a lot of areas:

- Ares on GoW 1

- Theseus on GoW 2 

- Daedalus' Labyrinth on GoW 3

- Cerberus on the 3 judges section at the end of GoW 3

- Satyrs on GoW 3, specially the 2 on the corridor next to Hera's garden

I've not played the 2 PSP games yet and I'm still halfway in GoW: A on maximum difficulty and it is still manageable. But anyone who played the games above can confirm that these parts are hell on earth. From the above, the worse is probably Ares or Theseus, despite the fact that I've beaten all of them except the 2 satyrs on the corridor (you can pass straight and that is really better because they are complete bastards).

Of modern games, GoW has one of the hardest difficulty when on very hard. Normal difficulty is easy, but it scalates real quickly. 

I'm not sure but if bayo is like W101, normal dificulty is already pretty hard. regardless, you'r e off topic. my point is that defeating cronos does'nt set any parameters. if all that size doesn't allow him to crush you, it loses the point.

torok said:

Kratos killed this.

-snip-

How cute. Bayonetta fights something the size of Cronos, in space... And punches it into the sun.

Anyway. Whats Kratos doing now? Bayonetta is currently being fabulous.

Not a Kratos fan, or a PSABR fan, but all he'd have to do is do his Playstation All Stars level three and one hit to kill both.

Around the Network

Ryu Hayabusa

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I'm pretty sure Kratos can rip both of them, literally, apart molecule by limb.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

kupomogli said:

Not a Kratos fan, or a PSABR fan, but all he'd have to do is do his Playstation All Stars level three and one hit to kill both.

Witch Time says others wise. That said all three would own Donte.

Well umm Kratos kill gods you know.......
mmmm still don't know who would win hmm ????

Kratos would destroy Bayonetta and Dante with his hair.

The only one who can kill Kratos is Kratos