By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Sales UP!! PS3 > 500K, Wii > 800K!

Wii is at 65 Million!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

FFXIII sales aren't that amazing, it's more or less on expectations, right? This week was abnormally high, but it was the New Year's boost. I mean, even Tales of Graces (that bomba) went up to ~18k this week.  (...I hope that's accurate!)

Anyway, this is the only time we'll see the PSP above the 360 for a long, long time, I'm guessing. In early January, Japan has an abnormally higher effect on WW hardware than usual, so I expect the PS3 > 360 gap to slowly come down in the coming weeks as well.

Damn my predictions sucked.

Happy that PS3 is still out selling the Xbox 360.
With alot of Xbox 360 exclusives coming out, M$ has a chance to fight back.
Though it will be hard due to Xbox 360 sales being non-existant in japan.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

nice job all around and good start for the new year.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

nice numbers. all consoles are were they should be. DS first, X360 dead last.

c0rd said:

FFXIII sales aren't that amazing, it's more or less on expectations, right? This week was abnormally high, but it was the New Year's boost. I mean, even Tales of Graces (that bomba) went up to ~18k this week.  (...I hope that's accurate!)

Anyway, this is the only time we'll see the PSP above the 360 for a long, long time, I'm guessing. In early January, Japan has an abnormally higher effect on WW hardware than usual, so I expect the PS3 > 360 gap to slowly come down in the coming weeks as well.

I think FF xiii is one of those games that sell great on the first week then have weak sales a week later.

c0rd said:

I somewhat agree with you, that final fantasy sales aren't really that amazing, but it did better than my prediction (based on the 1 million preorders). I I wonder how next week Japanese numbers will be.

Edit: I say lets whistle out darth, and pretend CGI posted this thread. 

Madden NFL 09 on the original Xbox sold around 200 copies... Go Madden, go! :D

NSMBW is about to hit 10 millions, same as Brawl.

There are no wii shortages..

I went to best buy today (or yesterday depending on your time zone), and there were mountains of all 3 consoles.

mM