By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - out of these games which one is your most wanted wii game of 2010 ?

out of these games which one is your most wanted wii game of 2010 ?

METROID OTHER M 92 31.19%

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 104 35.25%

MONSTER HUNTER TRI 43 14.58%

ARC RISE FANTASIA 13 4.41%

SIN AND PUNISHMENT 2 15 5.08%

TALES OF GRACES 28 9.49%

Total:295

no more her.... tatsonoku vs... Red St... "sigh" i guess i have to pick metroid other m then

Around the Network

I want all of those games, but the most wanted one is Arc Rise Fantasia.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Pikachu's Pokepark > Mario Galaxy 2

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

Metroid.

Although the lack of Zelda was disturbing!

Tales of Graces, Arc Rise Fantasia, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M. In this order, I'm probably not getting others.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Yeah I am more interested in Endless Ocean 2 and No More heroes 2 than most of the games listed (aside from Other M and Galaxy 2 of course!...and the 2 games not yet announced that MAY be released in 2010 that shall remain nameless!)...

Oh and I'll get Sin and Punishment 2 as well but it's not that highly anticipated (to me)

No More Heroes 2 is only a few weeks away. End of January, hell yes. Gonna get my touchdown on.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

ToG.

mario galaxy 2 of course, what else?

I'm a sucker for Metroid, with MH3 and Tales after that. But if Zelda gets released this year, all bets are off.