By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - out of these games which one is your most wanted wii game of 2010 ?

out of these games which one is your most wanted wii game of 2010 ?

METROID OTHER M 92 31.19%

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 104 35.25%

MONSTER HUNTER TRI 43 14.58%

ARC RISE FANTASIA 13 4.41%

SIN AND PUNISHMENT 2 15 5.08%

TALES OF GRACES 28 9.49%

Total:295
Reasonable said:
None. But if you add The Last Guardian to the list I'll vote for that!

I hope he doesn't add this game because The Last Guardian is one of the worst upcoming Wii games.

Around the Network

Galaxy 2 without a doubt. I adored the first one, I felt I was playing to a great game like Mario 64 back in the 90s, Mario Galaxy is just simply incredible. Why so I wouldn't buy its sequel?

Mario Galaxy is definitely the game I enjoyed the most this gen.

i want to get all but if i have to pick prob metroid and mario

NeoStar9 said:
Mine is actually Monster Hunter 3/Tri. The others look great but this is the one I'm most looking forward to. I'm on the fence about Sin and Punishment 2. Part of me doesn't want to get it because it seems Nintendo is going just to release it and let it die the way 3rd parties have done so many games. However if they advertise it and show that it's important to them I might pick it up.

So you're not going to get S&P2 because it could be an awesome game...you're going to get because Nintendo may or may not put a marketing blitz behind it?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I picked ARF, but now I wonder if I should have picked Tales?

My biggest interests are something like: ARF / Tales, Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Around the Network

Its a draw between Tales of Grace and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Both games are under my radar. I'm a huge JRPG collector and I even bought the Tales of Symphonia for the Wii. So getting Tales of Grace would make sense. But something about Mario is leaning me towards Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Why? Well because it's Mario

Sent via BlackBerry

MH3, followed by SMG2

c03n3nj0 said:
I want Fragile too, lots and lots. I need it!

This. We have the preorder in already. As for the poll options, my picks are between Arc Rise Fantasia and Tales of Graces. I sort of know what to expect from Tales based on prior entries, so I'll give the nod to Arc. Though both will be gotten... as well as most of the others...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

super mario galaxy 2 and Metroid other M unless the next Zelda comes out this year then you can forget about the rest!!

ClaudeLv250 said:
NeoStar9 said:
Mine is actually Monster Hunter 3/Tri. The others look great but this is the one I'm most looking forward to. I'm on the fence about Sin and Punishment 2. Part of me doesn't want to get it because it seems Nintendo is going just to release it and let it die the way 3rd parties have done so many games. However if they advertise it and show that it's important to them I might pick it up.

So you're not going to get S&P2 because it could be an awesome game...you're going to get because Nintendo may or may not put a marketing blitz behind it?

It might be werid but it's a position I'm starting to take. If the publisher doesn't feel the game is worth trying to sell to customers I have to question why should I spend my money to buy said game. Why should I care about the game if the publisher clearly doesn't? I'm sick of seeing games be developed and not actually advertised, especially Wii games where this seems to be happening at a much higher ratio compared to the other systems. The only thing I can do about it is buy the ones I'm interested that actually get advertised and not buy the ones that don't even if I'm interested in them. In the end it might not matter but I know I at least will feel better about how I spend my money. I can only speak with my wallet even if in the end publishers will never understand why their games aren't having the success they should.