By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - out of these games which one is your most wanted wii game of 2010 ?

out of these games which one is your most wanted wii game of 2010 ?

METROID OTHER M 92 31.19%

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 104 35.25%

MONSTER HUNTER TRI 43 14.58%

ARC RISE FANTASIA 13 4.41%

SIN AND PUNISHMENT 2 15 5.08%

TALES OF GRACES 28 9.49%

Total:295
griffinA said:
gansito said:
Metroid shits all over Mario. Followed by Tales of Graces and Arc Rise Fantasia. Mario and Monster Boring can suck it.

How lovely....

You simply have no appreciation for the refined and sharpened wit it takes to deliver such a dismissive and scathing insult like Monster Boring.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy 2

ClaudeLv250 said:
griffinA said:
gansito said:
Metroid shits all over Mario. Followed by Tales of Graces and Arc Rise Fantasia. Mario and Monster Boring can suck it.

How lovely....

You simply have no appreciation for the refined and sharpened wit it takes to deliver such a dismissive and scathing insult like Monster Boring.

No, I certainly do not.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Metroid Other M of course, i want this so badly right now T_T

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

All of them are good things to look forward to in the new year.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
griffinA said:
gansito said:

How lovely....

OT: I said Tales of Graces, even though all the games will kick ass. And the OP should have included No More Heroes 2.

And Red Steel 2.

I voted for the sequal to the best game ever. Though I'm very interested in Monster Hunter tri

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Hisiru said:
griffinA said:
gansito said:

How lovely....

OT: I said Tales of Graces, even though all the games will kick ass. And the OP should have included No More Heroes 2.

And Red Steel 2.

Yeah, how could I have forgotten Red Steel 2. That game's going to be under-rated.

And while we're at it, the OP forgot Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Sky Crawlers, Fragile, Epic Mickey, Monado and the Grinder.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

I chose Tales of graces. It was too hard to decide.

I want Fragile too, lots and lots. I need it!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

S&M2 gameplay interested me.