By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just cancelled FF XIII

PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
From what I've seen WKC won't be better than Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant or Star Ocean 4.
I'm way more hyped for FXIII

nah apperently its alot better then them 3,....o wait...why would you pick them 3? when 2 of them where widely know as rubbish.....360 exclusives arnt they? or timed for a while...mmm intresting

stop obvious fanboying over the threads please

OP: yes apperntly WKC is very VERY good, im thinking of picking it up when it hits Europe

No, because 360 fanboys were talking the same shit about these games before they were released.

I know that these games are simply not great and I think that WKC will be on the same level as these previously hyped games.

Who acts like a fanboy now ?

still you 

Well I'm not going to bother to talk to someone with such a childish behaviour.

OT: I hope WKC will be good, but since so many JRPGs dissapointed, I don't have any faith in this. At least I liked the trailers and screenshots of The Last Remnant and Star Ocean. The trailers of WKC were much more boring IMO.

yes im childish, this is not the first time i have run into your sly fanboyism

think you just proved my point....yes...yes they look amazing..................but WKC looks boring...BORING....point proven

have a nice day, go and use your powers on another thread 

lol you read but you don't think while reading.

Someone with a little bit of intelligence could see those 2 words "at least", which means:

Last Remnant and Star Ocean SUCKED, BUT the trailer and screenshots were nice, which is not important at all in the end. I even said in the sentence before that many JRPGs dissapointed this gen on HD consoles.

I also obviously mentioned 3 mediocre JRPGs in my first post. I never said there were good. You THOUGHT I'd think they're good, because you THINK I'm a fanboy.

You're either ignorant, blind or something else for which I could see a ban and therefore not going to write it.

So yeah in the end it doesn't matter if you think or not, either way you're doing something wrong.

Stop being so close minded.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
From what I've seen WKC won't be better than Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant or Star Ocean 4.
I'm way more hyped for FXIII

nah apperently its alot better then them 3,....o wait...why would you pick them 3? when 2 of them where widely know as rubbish.....360 exclusives arnt they? or timed for a while...mmm intresting

stop obvious fanboying over the threads please

OP: yes apperntly WKC is very VERY good, im thinking of picking it up when it hits Europe

No, because 360 fanboys were talking the same shit about these games before they were released.

I know that these games are simply not great and I think that WKC will be on the same level as these previously hyped games.

Who acts like a fanboy now ?

still you 

Well I'm not going to bother to talk to someone with such a childish behaviour.

OT: I hope WKC will be good, but since so many JRPGs dissapointed, I don't have any faith in this. At least I liked the trailers and screenshots of The Last Remnant and Star Ocean. The trailers of WKC were much more boring IMO.

yes im childish, this is not the first time i have run into your sly fanboyism

think you just proved my point....yes...yes they look amazing..................but WKC looks boring...BORING....point proven

have a nice day, go and use your powers on another thread 

lol you read but you don't think while reading.

Someone with a little bit of intelligence could see those 2 words "at least", which means:

Last Remnant and Star Ocean SUCKED, BUT the trailer and screenshots were nice, which is not important at all in the end. I even said in the sentence before that many JRPGs dissapointed this gen on HD consoles.

I also obviously mentioned 3 mediocre JRPGs in my first post. I never said there were good. You THOUGHT I'd think they're good, because you THINK I'm a fanboy.

You're either ignorant, blind or something else for which I could see a ban and therefore not going to write it.

So yeah in the end it doesn't matter if you think or not, either way you're doing something wrong.

Stop being so close minded.

lol nice back away.....convo over

prepare to be disapinted , WKC is exactly like FFXII.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

This is the stupidest thing I have read recently (together with someone saying the UK is just as important as Japan.)

Not wanting to get a game because of some reviews. Those same reviews that say the best thing about the game is the battle system.

Going from a pre-order to a cancellation is just weird man. Pre-oders are usually done by real fans. And real fans buy the game no matter what to see for their own.

''Hadouken!''

who cares the awesome visuals and everything will back this up for me lol

Around the Network

I was really hyped about FF XIII but I will still get it anyway.
Somehow, I guess I will have a better time with Tales of Vesperia and Graces (though I am a Strategy RPG bitch and therefore more oriented to turn based battles) and I am seriously thinking about getting White Knight Chronicles too. I will wait to hear or read what people think of the game once they have played it.

Due, you CAN select who your party members are later in the game just not during the 1st few chapters. Sucks for a JRPG fan to miss out on the ultimate JRPG series. The genre ispretty barren this gen relative to ps2 era so you may not have much else to play (JRPG-wise) if you skip FFXIII. Well, have fun with whatever you choose in its place.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Dude the simple fact that you have Rinoa as your avatar means that you should not have canceled FFXIII.

How could you let a change in the battle system stop you from purchasing the next installment? Personally, I trust Square. Almost every change they've made to Final Fantasy has been welcome by me. I played the demo for FFXIII, and it was brilliant. Better (by far) than any RPG I've played in years. The story itself is enough to guarantee a purchase from me.

Anyway, to each his own. This game is going to be massive. I've been frantically looking around my city to see if anyone is selling an imported copy. I only wish I had the Japanese version to play until the U.S version is released. It's kinda funny how something you would simply cancel is something I want extremely bad and cant get my hands on.

For me it went from day one purchase, to wait and see.

wkc looks great and u can switch between characters in battle, i'm gonna get it too

but i'll also get ffxiii, i dont care for other ppls opinions, i prefer to make my own