By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just cancelled FF XIII

PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
From what I've seen WKC won't be better than Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant or Star Ocean 4.
I'm way more hyped for FXIII

nah apperently its alot better then them 3,....o wait...why would you pick them 3? when 2 of them where widely know as rubbish.....360 exclusives arnt they? or timed for a while...mmm intresting

stop obvious fanboying over the threads please

OP: yes apperntly WKC is very VERY good, im thinking of picking it up when it hits Europe

No, because 360 fanboys were talking the same shit about these games before they were released.

I know that these games are simply not great and I think that WKC will be on the same level as these previously hyped games.

Who acts like a fanboy now ?

Around the Network
Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
From what I've seen WKC won't be better than Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant or Star Ocean 4.

nah apperently its alot better then them 3,....o wait...why would you pick them 3? when 2 of them where widely know as rubbish.....360 exclusives arnt they? or timed for a while...mmm intresting

OP: yes apperntly WKC is very VERY good, im thinking of picking it up when it hits Europe

No, because 360 fanboys were talking the same shit about these games before they were released.

I know that these games are simply not great and I think that WKC will be on the same level as these previously hyped games.

Until WKC get's an english review there is no definitive answer to whether WKC is better than all those exclusives the Xbox 360 got, was not Infinitive Undiscovery Short, The Last Remnant was know to have slowdown and popup problems, not to mention Star Ocean 4 does not exactly have the best cast in the world.

Personally I don't think WKC is 10/10 but still I think it's quality is better than the JRPG's you mentioned, not everything has to look pretty to be a success you know. Don't forget it has an online mode as well, which should place it a whole head and shoulders above all those exclusives you just mentioned.

Edit: keep your eyes on End Of Eternity next, I think Tri-Ace are going to surprise a lot of people with that one.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:

still you 

Oh well i don't mind that really.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:

still you 

Well I'm not going to bother to talk to someone with such a childish behaviour.

OT: I hope WKC will be good, but since so many JRPGs dissapointed, I don't have any faith in this. At least I liked the trailers and screenshots of The Last Remnant and Star Ocean. The trailers of WKC were much more boring IMO.

Around the Network

if ff xiii is similar to xii it bodes well for me, since i thought the battle/gambit system of xii was rock solid (except i uber hated the summons).

the OP's argument is kinda ironic.. from what i've seen, wkc isn't too drastically different from xii either.

anyway, i'll happily be getting both. gunna share in the same yearning as a few of you though: i hope we get a big-name traditional turn-based title soon. FFX and DQVIII are tied for my favourite PS2 title - despite what Bioware thinks (lol) there's definitely a market for old-school traditional gameplay like that.

It's all about the game.

i think thats very arogant or very close minded for judgeing  a game that you havent played yet, i'd say wait for a demo or rent it. not disregard the game just because you think it doesnt sound good from another persons opinion.

Also each FF are different right? why would you want something thats already been done? its alot more bold to do something defferent then something similar.

Sounds like The Last Remnant but instead of 3 groups, you pretty much control 1 and 1 person in it but then if you think about it, it's pretty much like TLR if you just think of the 3 groups as the 3 characters in general.

Your loss.

Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:

still you 

Well I'm not going to bother to talk to someone with such a childish behaviour.

OT: I hope WKC will be good, but since so many JRPGs dissapointed, I don't have any faith in this. At least I liked the trailers and screenshots of The Last Remnant and Star Ocean. The trailers of WKC were much more boring IMO.

yes im childish, this is not the first time i have run into your sly fanboyism

think you just proved my point....yes...yes they look amazing..................but WKC looks boring...BORING....point proven

have a nice day, go and use your powers on another thread