By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just cancelled FF XIII

dragonmagician said:
You can only control one character in WKC as well. WKC is almost like FF12, except for the online mode.

yes but i think yuo can choose who you fight with, plus the online stuff seems really interestubg, i could get loads of play out of that alone

I will rent FF XIII still, but it is going to have to earn it's purchase this time. (last time I bought FF12 straight away and was dissapointed).

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

I think you did the right thing. They've taken away pretty much averything I was looking for in the game and it seems you feel the same way.
Maybe FF XXIIIvs. will be better? Lets hope so.

I don't want to agree with your decision, but I'm also underwhelmed by what I've read so far. I honestly hope it's not as bad as some have suggested.

Pellefant said:
I think you did the right thing. They've taken away pretty much averything I was looking for in the game and it seems you feel the same way.
Maybe FF XXIIIvs. will be better? Lets hope so.

FF XIIIvs is meant to be based on KH Battle system, so it should be fine, plus don't forget everything that Nomura is in charge of turns to gold, Level 5 have made some excellent games, and WKC looks to be the best one they have made for me so far

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Barozi said:
From what I've seen WKC won't be better than Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant or Star Ocean 4.
I'm way more hyped for FXIII

nah apperently its alot better then them 3,....o wait...why would you pick them 3? when 2 of them where widely know as rubbish.....360 exclusives arnt they? or timed for a while...mmm intresting

stop obvious fanboying over the threads please

OP: yes apperntly WKC is very VERY good, im thinking of picking it up when it hits Europe

Around the Network

WKC looks ok but the character designs are crap they all look like farmers

What's wrong with farmers? :p

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Why does everyone like the turn based systems of old? They were good then,but the new systems in Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy XII are a step in the right direction if you ask me.
I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this new system :)
Because,new games are better old games.

Playstation gaming for 18 years this 2012

PlaystaionGamer said:
Barozi said:
From what I've seen WKC won't be better than Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant or Star Ocean 4.
I'm way more hyped for FXIII

nah apperently its alot better then them 3,....o wait...why would you pick them 3? when 2 of them where widely know as rubbish.....360 exclusives arnt they? or timed for a while...mmm intresting

stop obvious fanboying over the threads please

OP: yes apperntly WKC is very VERY good, im thinking of picking it up when it hits Europe

I don't think WKC will be that great but it will certainly be a good game.

Jedidiah-Rose said:
Why does everyone like the turn based systems of old? They were good then,but the new systems in Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy XII are a step in the right direction if you ask me.
I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this new system :)
Because,new games are better old games.

You're so wrong.

The Dragon Quest combat system is the best imo.