By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When will 1080P actully be used!?

I thought GT5:P split the horizontal resolution in half. GT:A has it at full 1080p though.

Around the Network

yes this is what I also think but Gt5:P has no 1080p definetly look at my list. In garage it has full hd without AA and on track it has 1280x1080.

But I believe Gt5 will be native full HD.

coolestguyever said:
It is in a lot of games, unfortunately the framerate suffers in turn.

So probably not worth it then. GOW III will hopefully change that... God I'm hyped.

Netyaroze said:
yes this is what I also think but Gt5:P has no 1080p definetly look at my list. In garage it has full hd without AA and on track it has 1280x1080.

But I believe Gt5 will be native full HD.

I believe all menus in GT5:P are in full HD. Not the racing though.

It would be nice but is it really necessary?

Like I game on a 67 inch 1080p TV using my PC...in 1080p...and using Nvidia 3D glasses. Everything stil depends on the game though...as these gadgets don't make a bad game good.

Plus I'd rather take a steady frame rate

Around the Network

It takes time for games to be in native 1080p. Military madness nectaris was released first on xbox live then a week later on psn because the developers were taking the time to make the game 1080p.

Guys, stop mistaking God of War III and Gran Turismo 5 with the God of War Collection and GT5:P. Good god! This is the 10th time I've seen people say this.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I see 1080P whenever I want on Blu-ray. So it is being used.

huaxiong90 said:

Guys, stop mistaking God of War III and Gran Turismo 5 with the God of War Collection and GT5:P. Good god! This is the 10th time I've seen people say this.

That's not what's happening. We were arguing over whether or not GT5 will be 1080p. Then someone said that GT5:P was not 1080p. 2 different, but related, arguments.

i think GT5 P is runing at 1080p.