By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour : Insomniac going multiplateform

i dont see this happening

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

ZzzzzZzzzzz...Best of luck to them, but I'll wait to see what they can do. Sorry, but already a host of top notch FPS developers for the 360, so they are jsut another one to add to the list.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

I wouldn't be surprised. Sony don't advertise Insomniacs games very well (in Europe at least). From their 4 PS3 games, I have only seen about 3 ads for R2.

well, i think they have limited talent. (do some things really well and others really poorly).
i think that broadening their platforms might be able to help them think in new ways.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Resistance 1 was a great game but maybe thats mostly due to it being my first ever online game. The changes they made to Resistance 2 made me dislike the franchise but because they were PS3 exclusive I still bought and supported there games. I think if Insomniac do go multiplat that need to go out and support them will be gone. I wish them all the best and if there next game looks decent I may get it but if its multiplat I won't have the need if yous know what I mean

Around the Network

I don't think so. First, the source doesn't seem very reliable. Second, I doubt it'd be enough good for them. They need a new, more appealing IP, not a second platform.

heruamon said:
ZzzzzZzzzzz...Best of luck to them, but I'll wait to see what they can do. Sorry, but already a host of top notch FPS developers for the 360, so they are jsut another one to add to the list.

they don't just make FPSs you know? there is something else that they are VERY VERY good at.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Exclusive or multiplatform, would be nice to see what survival horror they come up with. Resistance always looked very average and Ratchet, although looked great, never got the exposer it deserved.

Zkuq said:
I don't think so. First, the source doesn't seem very reliable. Second, I doubt it'd be enough good for them. They need a new, more appealing IP, not a second platform.

Well weather the source is reliable or not this rumours been floating around for a few months about Insomniac going multiplat but it couldn't be with Resistance or rachet and clank because Sony owns those rights. But a new IP is a differant story

Good luck!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!