By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - new ip to rival god of war 3

so i was watching the new episode of hip hop games and the guy says that microsoft has a hidden ip that will rival god of war 3. remember a couple years ago when microsoft said they had a hidden game that would rival gran turismo. ya that was forza.

do you guys think microsoft could make a game that could rival god of war 3. do you think they dont have a hidden game. do you think hip hop gamer is pulling ths out of his ass(because this is the first iv heard of this game)

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

looking at how forza 3 is atm, prolly not, Sony's key first party games usually are in dev for a long time and really polished.

Well as much as I love GT, I have to admit Forza is a great quality AAA game that rivals it (except sales-wise), I don't care what anyone says....anyways enough about that..

Anyways we'll see about this new game, if it exists or not...how its gonna compare to GOW...

microsoft can do nothing to rival god of war 3 sry...but no...the only way they can rival god of war 3 is with god of war 3...

Quality-wise sure. If it's made by EPIC, then also sales-wise

Around the Network

Forza doesn't even rival GT just yet...

But God of War...maybe...we'll see.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Barozi said:

Quality-wise sure. If it's made by EPIC, then also sales-wise

Keep an eye out for Tokio Knights. It has the Ninja Gaiden creator,Itagaky.

He is developing a new IP,360 exclusive. We will se if it can rival GOW III.

If it`s a Ninja Gaiden like game,it`s fine by me.

HipHopgamer is a retard. He doesn't know anything. He makes another prediction every week. Sometimes he is right, but that is just luck. My predictions could be just as good as his.

his predictions:

• Bioshock 2 PS3 timed exclusive
  • GTA V PS3 esxclusive
  • Halo CE HD-Remake
  • Gears of War 2 lost the no. 1 spot for best cover system to Wanted. (Yeah, the movie-based game!)
  • Playstation 3 will get an exclusive Final Fantasy Fighting game
  • Bungie title for the PS3 coming in 2010
  • Insomniac title for the Xbox 360 coming as well.

He makes hundreds of statements / predictions. He predictet the PS3 slim and quoted himself to prove he has insider knowledge. This is crazy. Think about it, the PS3 Slim was probably the worst kept secret ever. Well behind the PSP Go.

So, MS is working on some games we don't know yet, but the rest is just speculation.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

If making a game to rival God of War or Zelda or Metal Gear etc was as easy as having the desire to do so, every game developer would.

DirtyP2002 said:

HipHopgamer is a retard. He doesn't know anything. He makes another prediction every week. Sometimes he is right, but that is just luck. My predictions could be just as good as his.

his predictions:

• Bioshock 2 PS3 timed exclusive
  • GTA V PS3 esxclusive
  • Halo CE HD-Remake
  • Gears of War 2 lost the no. 1 spot for best cover system to Wanted. (Yeah, the movie-based game!)
  • Playstation 3 will get an exclusive Final Fantasy Fighting game
  • Bungie title for the PS3 coming in 2010
  • Insomniac title for the Xbox 360 coming as well.

He makes hundreds of statements / predictions. He predictet the PS3 slim and quoted himself to prove he has insider knowledge. This is crazy. Think about it, the PS3 Slim was probably the worst kept secret ever. Well behind the PSP Go.

So, MS is working on some games we don't know yet, but the rest is just speculation.

That says a lot.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!