By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - A rush and a push and the chart is ours.....again!

Carl2291 said:
llewdebkram said:
^the track is not important

No it aint.

But if the grup was say, "Get Queen - Dont Stop Me Now to Number 1", X Factor wouldn't stand a chance in hell of winning. SImply because Queen, are Queen.

Even though so many people already have that song and even though its lyrics aren't really as appropriate? I like Queen lol, but Im not sure there'd be that much of a difference

Around the Network
Taz! said:
Carl2291 said:
llewdebkram said:

No it aint.

But if the grup was say, "Get Queen - Dont Stop Me Now to Number 1", X Factor wouldn't stand a chance in hell of winning. SImply because Queen, are Queen.

Even though so many people already have that song and even though its lyrics aren't really as appropriate? I like Queen lol, but Im not sure there'd be that much of a difference

Well what other song is there with lyrics like "fuck you i wont do what you tell me"?

If this fails... It's Queen, or bust!

Carl2291 said:
Taz! said:
Carl2291 said:
llewdebkram said:

No it aint.

Well what other song is there with lyrics like "fuck you i wont do what you tell me"?

Good Point

It would then be between 'Don't Stop me Now' and 'Another one Bites the Dust'

Taz! said:
Carl2291 said:
Taz! said:
Carl2291 said:
llewdebkram said:

No it aint.

Good Point

It would then be between 'Don't Stop me Now' and 'Another one Bites the Dust'

Or... Bohemian Rhapsody. Probably the most well known Queen song.

Screw it... ANY Queen song and i will be happy!

kowenicki said:
whats the latest?

The latest is download the live and radio edit version! 

Around the Network

30 minutes left....my final appeal...

Save our music chart from the Xfactor...buy Killing in the name of to show them they don't automatically deserve #1!

29p on Amazon and this counts...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Killing-In-The-Name-Explicit/dp/B001I4NZP4/ref=pd_ts_th_1?pf_rd_p=471655653&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=77197031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1ZCVKMG6T33MG8T4JVMV

OR

FREE if you download the Nokia Ovi player and use these codes for £4 free credit (you can then buy all 5 versions)

WQLN-WDTM-V4J4-6GZZ
MJYM-JM2R-DWVQ-6PYG
GGP6-XC53-YYFL-PHM6
VLBV-MPBX-XDNQ-F79V

You would probably be winning right now if they'd chosen to back last week's number 1 instead of a 15 year old song that wasn't that popular to start with.

Thanks all of you that downloaded, thanks to the mods for not locking or deleting the thread and thanks to ioi for supporting it.

Only time will tell now!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
You would probably be winning right now if they'd chosen to back last week's number 1 instead of a 15 year old song that wasn't that popular to start with.

The sort of person who buys Lady Gaga is the same sort of person who buys the X Factor song. RATM (almost) has no overlap with the X Factor audience. 

Also consider the sort of person a Rage Against the Machine fan is. Can you imagine getting Lady Gaga's fans to rebel against Simon Cowell?  

RATM are popular in the UK. They headlined Reading Festival (2nd biggest music festival in the UK) in 2008. Killing in the Name is also infamous in the UK because it was played unedited on BBC Radio 1's Top 40 show when it first released.

So ?