By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Super Mario Galaxy take the crown from Ocarina of Time?

No love for Oracle of Ages, huh? That game was awesome.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Link's Awakening > Oracle of Ages.

Sorry.

At this point I don't think anything can dethrone OoT's rating.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

It's currently on 96.4% so it has a chance at taking the throne if all goes well, it will reside in the top 10 regardless so long as no moron gives it an 8/10 for no reason.

alex59, I think you care about review scores a little too much.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It may take SM64's, but not Ocarina's.

It's impossible for any game, now or later, to take the crown from Ocarina's claws. Totally impossible.

Around the Network

I don't think it's impossible for it to happen at some point. I don't think it will happen with mario galaxy though.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

You don't understand Ocarina of Time fanboys. In their mind it's impossible for any game to beat OOT before they even play the game. OOT is nothing special and was bested by Twilight Princess.

Final Fantasy VII is the greatest game of all time in any case.

I don't think IGN is pro-nintendo. However, I think they review games on how fun they are to play (as opposed to sweet graphics) more than some of their major competitors.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

You don't understand Final Fantasy VII fanboys. In their mind it's impossible for any game to beat FFVII before they even play the game. FFVII is nothing special and was bested by FFX.

Superman64 is the greatest game of all time in any case.

super_etecoon said:
You don't understand Final Fantasy VII fanboys. In their mind it's impossible for any game to beat FFVII before they even play the game. FFVII is nothing special and was bested by FFX.

Superman64 is the greatest game of all time in any case.