By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resonance of Fate US Box Art - One of the BEST JRPG Box Arts ever!

The Japanese one is WAYYYY better.

^_^

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:
Xen said:
And how is this better exactly?

Three people holding guns.  Really?  How is that interesting at all?

Jp boxart shows a huge clocktower reaching higher than we are allowed to see, with mechanical gear stems coming off it.  It makes me interested and curious to what that is, and the scale of the tower is nice.

They are well designed, good looking. It makes me wanna find out what they are all about. Nice poses, nice background, too. Bigger colour variety.

I like both boxarts a lot, but it's the NA one I prefer.

Rainbird said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Rainbird said:
darthdevidem01 said:

now YOU tell me

if the FF13 & Resonance of Fate Box arts were side by side, which one would stand out to you?!!

ignore the names of the games for this excercise!

FF13, because the RoF one looks like your typical greyish brown average shooter affair, albeit with a japanese flavor. But most definitely still nothing special.

There we go, typical brown shooting affair will sell tons here!

Next question:

Who is more pretty, lightning or the girl on the ROF box art?

That wasn't my point

To answer your question, Lightning. The RoF girl is too anime-ish, too doll-like.

But it was my point ;)

I agree about lightning< she's an iconic character that we get once in a  millenia!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It looks like box art that would've come out on the Xbox 6 years ago - so does the FF13 one.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I prefer the japanese one but it's ok.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

looks like the cover for an on rails shooter.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

darthdevidem01 said:
Rainbird said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Rainbird said:
darthdevidem01 said:

now YOU tell me

if the FF13 & Resonance of Fate Box arts were side by side, which one would stand out to you?!!

FF13, because the RoF one looks like your typical greyish brown average shooter affair, albeit with a japanese flavor. But most definitely still nothing special.

Next question:

That wasn't my point

To answer your question, Lightning. The RoF girl is too anime-ish, too doll-like.

But it was my point ;)

I agree about lightning< she's an iconic character that we get once in a  millenia!

Don't derail my point!

And Lightning isn't that much of an icon, I think we already have several more iconic characters this generation.

People are arguing over box art why?

Rainbird said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Rainbird said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Rainbird said:
darthdevidem01 said:

now YOU tell me

Next question:

That wasn't my point

But it was my point ;)

Don't derail my point!

And Lightning isn't that much of an icon, I think we already have several more iconic characters this generation.

If I didn't derail your point it would've crashed into the other point that was on the tracks

And lightning will be an icon, she is better than the guy in the white cloak.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Snesboy said:
People are arguing over box art why?

You gotta review the whole package, not just the game. It's like with girls ya know, she may have a nice personality, but sometimes men want more than that.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!