By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resonance of Fate US Box Art - One of the BEST JRPG Box Arts ever!

darthdevidem01 said:
Rainbird said:
darthdevidem01 said:

But it was my point ;)

I agree about lightning< she's an iconic character that we get once in a  millenia!

Don't derail my point!

And Lightning isn't that much of an icon, I think we already have several more iconic characters this generation.

If I didn't derail your point it would've crashed into the other point that was on the tracks

And lightning will be an icon, she is better than the guy in the white cloak.

o.ô

Whatever.

And what guy in the white cloak? Altaïr? No way in hell Lightning will be more iconic

Around the Network

It looks good, but the Japanese one is Epic!

SHMUPGurus said:
Snesboy said:
People are arguing over box art why?

You gotta review the whole package, not just the game. It's like with girls ya know, she may have a nice personality, but sometimes men want more than that.

Lol. Comparing women to games.

Snesboy said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Snesboy said:

You gotta review the whole package, not just the game. It's like with girls ya know, she may have a nice personality, but sometimes men want more than that.

I win when I play games. When I play with women, they usually win (if you know what I'm saying...!).

j/k I'm single and not proud of it.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

There's like a hole in the bottom left... misses some more random crap there (or the guy's move doesn't seem right). Other than that, it's decent, but not the best. It's too monochrome or something.

JRPG boxarts done right:

Totally agree.

In fact, you are right. I'm gone to enjoy Persona 4.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Snesboy said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Snesboy said:

I win when I play games. When I play with women, they usually win (if you know what I'm saying...!).

j/k I'm single and not proud of it.

Ditto.

I made the best box art for a WRPG

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

this seems more like a shooter box art

US boxart: Generic, forgettable, clustered
Japan boxart: Actually kind of incredible. Makes me more interested in this game than most of its trailers.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

http://alteredconfusion.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/937312_87558_front.jpg this is the best box art in a rpg