By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII Xbox 360 will be blatantly better than FFXIII PS3

twesterm said:
Boutros said:
twesterm said:
Boutros said:
And why did you posted that twesterm?
You might not be a mod anymore but you know that's just flaming.
I don't see this thread ending well.

I post it because Jim Sterling stuff amuses me?

And I'm pretty most people realize that most things he writes is satire and those that don't, well, nicest way to put I guess is they need to get a clue and not take everything so seriously.

So we're all supposed to know this guy and to understand his humor?

It's simply not professional even if it's a joke. You would never see such article on IGN or other big websites (even VGChartz!).

Ok?

If I want to read a serious article, I'll go to IGN or wherever but I do also like to occasionally laugh which is why I go to Destructoid.  This might be your particular type of humor and there's nothing wrong with that, but if you don't like I doubt there's someone holding a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread.

As for people getting and not getting jokes, it's my fault if people are thick.  It's painfully obvious this is satire.

Kennyheart said:
who ever made this must have been really bored.

Very much so.

No but I'm just saying that threads were locked for a lot less. Even if it was a "joke".

Around the Network

@blaze- oh its not the "joke" your suppose to laugh at, its the ridiculous fool posting it and trying his best to make it sound funny, which ironicly is the funny part.

A few lines brought a smile to my face, but as a whole, not that funny.

Dallinor said:
A few lines brought a smile to my face, but as a whole, not that funny.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Since we all know this is clearly a joke that must mean the PS3 version will be blatantly better.

Jim Sterling is great, he is a big fan of 3D Dot Game Heroes.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

haha funny stuff

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I found it amusing personally. Nice of the Sony supprters on this site to stand up for the rights of 360 fanboys everywhere who will actually believe it!

bu.. bu... FF XIII doesn't have an install on PS3....and that guy needs to writing shit about ps3 or anything sony related for once

mM

not locked & banned yet?

in the end it doesn't matter one bit

PS360 FANS

FF13 will be one of the best game ever

IT is TIME TO UNITE under the banner of the 13th FANTASY EPIC!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey