By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII Xbox 360 will be blatantly better than FFXIII PS3

I know you're trying to be funny but you failed. Obviously you think 360 owners care about Final Fantasy XIII.

Around the Network

HAHAHAHA............dont get it what am I suppose to laught at??

Yeah great thread, someone needed to tell the truth.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

tuscaniman said:
I know you're trying to be funny but you failed. Obviously you think 360 owners care about Final Fantasy XIII.

I care about Final Fantasy XIII...

oh.....so this is a joke?.....*puts away torch and pitchfork*

Around the Network

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST LOOK AT THE BOXART.PS3 OWNERS HAVE THE HALF OF THE ART,,,,HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!AS FOR THE GAME :THE GAME WILL BE THE SAME ON BOTH PLATFORMS-ONLINE,ACHIEVEMENTS,E.T.C JUST DONT COUNT.THE ONLY MINUS IS THE 3 DISKS FOR THE 360 VERSION BUT THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR THE FANS.ALL THE FIRST POST IS WRONG..I JUST DONT KNOW WHICH CONTROLLER IS BETTER FOR RPGS???THATS A QUESTION.

**Square Enix Representative arrives**
Dialog: Ohh, he says it won't be that good, maybe we should port it to wii
**Morenoingrato Makes a big party and invites all but tweesterm**
Dialog: Nobody came to my party (x)

I always get a kick out of his articles. The third paragraph had me chuckling quite a bit.

Though Aion's post may top it, if he's serious.

Great.  Now I happen to have tower defenses up that are trashing any form of wonder I used to get from these. 

FFVXIII will probably be better then XIII in my opinion, looks awesome!

OH and if FFXIII is better in the 360 I'll be quite upset, I know for sure SE didn't use 100% of the PS3, that's for sure.