By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII Xbox 360 will be blatantly better than FFXIII PS3

Playingwithfirex said:
I flamed back because this guy is either really bad at sarcasm or is clinically insane...

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

This article got most of the typical XBot behavior right!

I had quite a laugh reading it. ^^

360 version is superior because M$ moneyhatted more Lightning thigh on the boxart. ;) lol jk. Seriously though, why does she show more thigh on the 360 cover?

That parts on online multiplayer and VS were hilarious. Great post.

4 ≈ One

loves2splooge said:
360 version is superior because M$ moneyhatted more Lightning thigh on the boxart. ;) lol jk. Seriously though, why does she show more thigh on the 360 cover?

Because it's a Blu-Ray case and they also have the banner at the top making the boxart even smaller than before.

Around the Network
joehok.gr said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST LOOK AT THE BOXART.PS3 OWNERS HAVE THE HALF OF THE ART,,,,HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!AS FOR THE GAME :THE GAME WILL BE THE SAME ON BOTH PLATFORMS-ONLINE,ACHIEVEMENTS,E.T.C JUST DONT COUNT.THE ONLY MINUS IS THE 3 DISKS FOR THE 360 VERSION BUT THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR THE FANS.ALL THE FIRST POST IS WRONG..I JUST DONT KNOW WHICH CONTROLLER IS BETTER FOR RPGS???THATS A QUESTION.

Okay, press the key located between the "Shift" and "Tab" keys on your keyboard. Yeah.

OT: Pretty funny, the poo stuff was very good.

I don't know what's funnier; the article, which almost made me laugh out loud a couple of times, or the people who think that he's actually serious. Some of the responses here are killing me

Machina said:
Boutros said:
twesterm said:
Boutros said:
And why did you posted that twesterm?
You might not be a mod anymore but you know that's just flaming.
I don't see this thread ending well.

I post it because Jim Sterling stuff amuses me?

And I'm pretty most people realize that most things he writes is satire and those that don't, well, nicest way to put I guess is they need to get a clue and not take everything so seriously.

So we're all supposed to know this guy and to understand his humor?

It's simply not professional even if it's a joke. You would never see such article on IGN or other big websites (even VGChartz!).

^^

Isn't there a 5 word minimum for post? 

Spammer =P

hilarious. expecailly these parts were very funny

1.Xbox Live is simply superior to the PlayStation Network -- or should I gay GAYGAYSTION WETWORK!?

2.Final Fantasy XIII will blatantly have a forced install on the PS3, making gamers wait for ten thousand years while most of the game is uploaded or downloaded or whatever it does to the PS3's hard-drive. Not only are this obligated, they take far too long. Men have been known to put a PS3 game into the system, get married, have children, grow old and die before the game has even completed 10% of its installation process.

3.That's just the kind of thing Sony does, and I know that the average N4G commenter would do anything for the honor being covered in Jack Tretton's shit, but reasonable and sane human beings would rather go without.

no offense but that was hilarious

Machina said:

^^

lol im a xbox fan but that is also funny. i find this thread to be quiet funny.