By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII Xbox 360 will be blatantly better than FFXIII PS3

Falcon095 said:
Playingwithfirex said:
I flamed back because this guy is either really bad at sarcasm or is clinically insane...

lol some of the posts in this thread are hilarious and funny

Around the Network

120,000 discs...classic!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

i think more ppl are going to buy ps3 version after reading this bullsh*t
you fail BIG TIME!

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

If this was posted my a regular user would he be banned?

Bamboleo said:

twesterm is a regular user.

Maybe the people who are bashing the topic creator thinking that he actually wrote this should be given warnings for flaming, but I don't see why posting a satirical article should be considered a bannable offense.

Around the Network

^^^ I would probably be already bannes and the thread lickes if I had posted this

these are the easiest type of threads to get a bunch of responses on. i hate the final fantasy series anyway, but it is fun to see people responding to this thread

Cactus said:
Bamboleo said:

Maybe the people who are bashing the topic creator thinking that he actually wrote this should be given warnings for flaming, but I don't see why posting a satirical article should be considered a bannable offense.

Yes I know, this is a destructoid article and very funny. But I'm just asking if this isn't reason for an epic ban here on vgchartz if posted by a regular user (non-mod, admin, etc)

ROFL @ OP. Too good!!

Bamboleo said:
Cactus said:
Bamboleo said:

Yes I know, this is a destructoid article and very funny. But I'm just asking if this isn't reason for an epic ban here on vgchartz if posted by a regular user (non-mod, admin, etc)

If a user posts an article like this for a laugh or two, it would be fine. If they post it and compliment it with flamebait/trolling/etc, they would probably be banned. It's usually easy to spot the intent of the poster when they post articles like this, so those who have ulterior motives (to piss off other users purposefully) are usually weeded out. Also, twesterm isn't an admin anymore, so he counts as a regular user these days.