By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII Xbox 360 will be blatantly better than FFXIII PS3

Well I found my new random quote of the week..

Former something....

Around the Network

The last few were really funny

Jim Sterling is great.

twesterm said:
Boutros said:
And why did you posted that twesterm?
You might not be a mod anymore but you know that's just flaming.
I don't see this thread ending well.

I post it because Jim Sterling stuff amuses me?

And I'm pretty most people realize that most things he writes is satire and those that don't, well, nicest way to put I guess is they need to get a clue and not take everything so seriously.

So we're all supposed to know this guy and to understand his humor?

It's simply not professional even if it's a joke. You would never see such article on IGN or other big websites (even VGChartz!).

This is how Jim Sterling makes money, making gullible ps3 fanboys angry! So relax people.

HE GOT KIDS TO FEED!!!

Boutros said:
twesterm said:
Boutros said:
And why did you posted that twesterm?
You might not be a mod anymore but you know that's just flaming.
I don't see this thread ending well.

I post it because Jim Sterling stuff amuses me?

And I'm pretty most people realize that most things he writes is satire and those that don't, well, nicest way to put I guess is they need to get a clue and not take everything so seriously.

So we're all supposed to know this guy and to understand his humor?

It's simply not professional even if it's a joke. You would never see such article on IGN or other big websites (even VGChartz!).

Ok?

If I want to read a serious article, I'll go to IGN or wherever but I do also like to occasionally laugh which is why I go to Destructoid.  This might be your particular type of humor and there's nothing wrong with that, but if you don't like I doubt there's someone holding a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread.

As for people getting and not getting jokes, it's my fault if people are thick.  It's painfully obvious this is satire.

Kennyheart said:
who ever made this must have been really bored.

Very much so.

Around the Network

Hahaha, this is so ridiculous its amusing, bravo to the fool who posted this, most likely, on his blog or something like that. never thought i'd say this, but thanks for the laugh twes.

Off-Topic: your not a mod anymore? ... so ... does that mean theres a spot open? *wicked grin...*

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Hahaha, this is so ridiculous its amusing, bravo to the fool who posted this, most likely, on his blog or something like that. never thought i'd say this, but thanks for the laugh twes.

Off-Topic: your not a mod anymore? ... so ... does that mean theres a spot open? *wicked grin...*

Zexen and Trashleg took it...

Former something....

Hmm? Blast, so thats why there names went 360 green... in due time... hehe...

The joke is that it's not meant to be funny?

more leg on 360 version boxart! another 360 win

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad