By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3's first 6 Million Seller is ALMOST here

Kantor said:
Gojimaster said:

haven't some of the CoD games already hit 6million?

This thread was posted over a year ago.

Incidentally, I was correct about the next 6-million seller being Modern Warfare 2. But I think Black Ops did it before GT5

Still, GT5 will make it comfortably, and I guess Agent might, if it is ever actually released.

Uncharted 2 will be a 6m seller at the end.

Around the Network

So, how long til MW2 does 10 mil, or will Black Opps do 10 mil before it. it cant be long right, about 10 months before MW3, i think both titles can get to 10 mil before its out.

A203D said:

So, how long til MW2 does 10 mil, or will Black Opps do 10 mil before it. it cant be long right, about 10 months before MW3, i think both titles can get to 10 mil before its out.

Black Ops will do before... I guess.

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
Kantor said:
Gojimaster said:

haven't some of the CoD games already hit 6million?

This thread was posted over a year ago.

Incidentally, I was correct about the next 6-million seller being Modern Warfare 2. But I think Black Ops did it before GT5

Still, GT5 will make it comfortably, and I guess Agent might, if it is ever actually released.

Uncharted 2 will be a 6m seller at the end.

Nah, it isn't going to sell another 1.6m (almost 40% of what it has sold so far)...

Time and U3 are against it.

It will IMO.

The game is selling now 20k per week... discounting the bundle and 2011 holiday sales the game will sell near 1M this year... with Uncharted 3 launch the game will rise again.

So just more 500k until 2013-2014 (end of PS3 life?).

It's possible.

dsage01 said:

wow now it's like the first 9 million seller is here 

Why did you have to revive this thread?????????

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 wont be selling 6 million no, Killzone 3 definitley wont, itll be lucky to sell half of that, Uncharted 3 has the smallest chance.

Metal Gear Solid 4 should sell 6 million eventually. Its asold 5.1 million copies and its undertracked in Japan by 0.07 million copies. It sold 0.6 million copies in both 2009 and 2010. So give it a 2-3 years and itll do it.

lol, this thread came back from the dead!!!

I am upset. 

GTAIV is the worst GTA game by a long way, yet it is easily outselling Chinatown wars...

Ah well, at least it'll never beat San Andreas

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

1. Boy this is ancient! Good ol' E3 '09 times!

2. I have posted in this?!

Why do people insist on necrobumping old threads without reason...locked