By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3's first 6 Million Seller is ALMOST here

blablubb said:
PS3's top selling game outdone by 360 version of the same game which sits at 7.35 million

Thank you for that, you have made a great contribution to this thread.....

Around the Network
koffieboon said:
pvaapuri said:
koffieboon said:
And this is noteworthy because?

The same reason this was note worty

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1012058 

You on the other hand just posted some arbitrary number and you still haven't provided an answer. If you feel this is worthwhile to start a thread about is it so weird I at least ask you to provide some reasoning from your part why you think this is some special milestone worthy of discussing?

It's not arbitrary. It's the first game to reach this number of millions of units sold on the PS3. Once a game reaches 7 million then 6 million becomes arbitrary but until then 6 million represents the highest plateau. That is pretty significant. 

RVDondaPC said:
koffieboon said:
pvaapuri said:
koffieboon said:
And this is noteworthy because?

The same reason this was note worty

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1012058 

You on the other hand just posted some arbitrary number and you still haven't provided an answer. If you feel this is worthwhile to start a thread about is it so weird I at least ask you to provide some reasoning from your part why you think this is some special milestone worthy of discussing?

It's not arbitrary. It's the first game to reach this number of millions of units sold on the PS3. Once a game reaches 7 million then 6 million becomes arbitrary but until then 6 million represents the highest plateau. That is pretty significant. 

But the same can be said when it reaches 6,1 million units, this will be the "highest plateau" then.

congrats to them. 360 has 5 at 6m+ and 2 more on the way.in six months im going to make a thread titled-360's first 2 11 million sellers is almost here. and right now im going to make-360's 6th n 7th million sellers almost here.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
congrats to them. 360 has 5 at 6m+ and 2 more on the way.in six months im going to make a thread titled-360's first 2 11 million sellers is almost here. and right now im going to make-360's 6th n 7th million sellers almost here.

This has no relevance to the topic so leave before you get yourself banned...

Former something....

Around the Network

Wow (in my mind: hahahahahaha, wii fit sold?), it is awsome for ps3 ( )

Feylic said:
blablubb said:
PS3's top selling game outdone by 360 version of the same game which sits at 7.35 million

NO. That's an awesome point.

The x360 had at one point a 8million gap over PS3 - or not much less for quite a while during GTA's life.

This points favourably towards PS3.

@CGI Quality

Not so sure about Agent - as you yourself are not - but I would go with the rest of your list.

In all honesty I'll be surprised if agent did over 2million.

CGI-Quality said:
justinian said:
Feylic said:
blablubb said:

NO. That's an awesome point.

The x360 had at one point a 8million gap over PS3 - or not much less for quite a while during GTA's life.

This points favourably towards PS3.

@CGI Quality

Not so sure about Agent - as you yourself are not - but I would go with the rest of your list.

In all honesty I'll be surprised if agent did over 2million.

I guess it could be any way. It'll either do VERY good (4-6mill) or tank (500,000-1mill at most).

True. With the amount of PS3s finding homes across the world in the last couple of months (and looking ahead) you never know.

koffieboon said: 

I think the title of the thread gives a pretty good indication of why this is worthy of discussion, but from your attitude it's clear that you really don't have any kind words for the system that this thread is about.  And if you really feel that this is not discussion worthy then stop posting.

all the 6 ml sellers are gta 4, mw2, gt5, god of war 3, and maybe agent