By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3's first 6 Million Seller is ALMOST here

Nice! About time a game crossed the 6 million barrier.

MW2 should also do it, GT5 will do it quite casually, GoW3 might make it (but that's a big stretch), Agent could if it gets great reviews (come on its R*).

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:

MW2 should also do it, GT5 will do it quite casually, GoW3 might make it (but that's a big stretch), Agent could if it gets great reviews (come on its R*).

no thats close to impossible actually

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
coolestguyever said:

no thats close to impossible actually

That's why I said big stretch. It'll probably only do like 3 million MAX.

alfredofroylan said:
What a shame.....

pvaapuri said:
koffieboon said:
And this is noteworthy because?

The same reason this was note worty

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1012058 

You took the time to go through all my posts to find something I posted 1 and a half year ago? But even then there is a big difference. I was just posting a shipment number Sega announced. Those are posted more often and are the only available sales numbers without any tracking errors.  

You on the other hand just posted some arbitrary number and you still haven't provided an answer. If you feel this is worthwhile to start a thread about is it so weird I at least ask you to provide some reasoning from your part why you think this is some special milestone worthy of discussing?

Around the Network

lol GT5 will pass 6 million with ease

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Feylic said:
koffieboon said:
darthdevidem01 said:
koffieboon said:
And this is noteworthy because?

Because its the first Ps3 game to do 6 million before gran Turismo 5 will

So next week another thread for GTA IV reaching 6.01 million?

Yes, because there were tons of threads about it hitting .01, .02, .03, .04.....  Come on, really?

Does it really make a difference whether a game sells 6 million or 6.02 million? Besides, it hasn't even reached 6 million yet. And even if it does, that still doesn't make 6 million some very special mark.

It has been achieved.

The first of a few games on the PS3 that will cross this milestone.

Its a real shame it had to be a crappy game like GTA IV that did it first

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

PS3's top selling game outdone by 360 version of the same game which sits at 7.35 million