By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - - Does R2 have the best online?

I've yet to play a FPS online that's as addictive as R2 it, it's really fun and the 60 player online is just insane. I love the Coop games aswel teaming up to beat the bad guys :)

And it's very rewarding with the power ups aswell. A friend of mine can't get enough of it, he's here everyday playing it and he's actually going to buy a PS3 just to play this.

Around the Network

Quite possibly the best on PS3...

Forge and constant Bungie updates with new games make Halo 3 the best online on 360.

And in my opinion, Counterstrike rapes them both on PC...

R2 has been my favourite online game on the PS3 (followed by Wipeout HD). I thought it was really fun. I don't play anymore, just cos I really did spend too much time on it. Stopped on about 14000 online kills.

R2 is still the only online shooter i've ever put time into. no other game interested me. i hate generic war shooters. the weapon variety in R2 is what makes it shine. it's a pity it didn't sell as well as the others.

Try Battlefield 2 on PC. Best war game ever!

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

on PS3....probably yes

I liked it a lot actually, better than KZ 2 online. Warhawk would still be my favourite for the PS3 though.

It all depends on what your tastes are (and what systems you own)  For me the best online game ever is Halo 3.

I actually prefered KZ2 online when it first came out.

I wish they would just make the visuals in R2 more appealing, I really don't like the graphics.

Here's hoping to a massive upgrade for the third installment.

No.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective