By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - What will be the best selling game in December?

What will be the best selling game in December?

Assassin's Creed II 440 6.44%

Final Fantasy XIII 2,047 29.98%

Modern Warfare 2 1,885 27.60%

New Super Mario Bros. Wii 2,234 32.71%

Wii Fit Plus 83 1.22%

Other 140 2.05%

Total:6,829

December is always the biggest month of the year. It's a time when mobs of people crowd the stores, buying everything they can for the holiday season, and spending money they don't have. It's beautiful, and it's also a time when videogames sales increase exponentially. With several big games already launched, and more games coming up, it's time to look at what game will sell the best in the month of December.

Poll:

What will be the best selling game in December?

Assassin's Creed II

Final Fantasy XIII

Modern Warfare 2

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Wii Fit Plus

Other

If the game you want to vote for isn't included in the poll, vote for Other. Have a great December!

Around the Network

ff13, actually mario since its gna sell crazy worldwide....frgt ff13 is japan alone and modern warfare 2 sales in japan wont be close to mario

NSMB Wii or FF XIII...not sure.

Edit: Thought this was Japan only. NSMB Wii for sure then.

I expected more votes for Modern Warfare 2. This should be interesting...

NSMB Wii is going to dominate all regions, including Japan (thanks to 2 extra weeks of sales).

Remember, not only is it a recent release (new in Japan), but it's getting a holiday boost. CoD last year could barely outdo Mario Kart Wii's December when it was released 6 months earlier.

edit: Actually MW2 should outdo NSMB Wii in Americas, but NSMB Wii will win overall.

Around the Network

NSMBWii for the entire month
but in a week FFXIII

Unless lots of people are thinking that the poll is Japan only, I'm surprised by the number of people voting for FFXIII. Even in Japan with NSMB Wii having a full month, and FFXIII only a couple of weeks it will be close, but worldwide I dont think FFXIII in Japan only has a chance.
I think Worldwide December totals will be NSMB Wii> Modern Warfare 2 > Wii Fit Plus > FFXIII > Assassin's Creed 2.

Snake looks like a freakin' serial killer in that pic.

OT: NSMB Wii

Final Fantasy 13 (it is going to be HUGE due to imports as well as Japan).

New Super Mario Bros Wii

1 million from Japan, 2 million from EU/NA

then

FINAL FANTASY XIII

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey