By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Black Friday Grudge Match PS3 vs 360 Who Will Sell More In North America?!

In NA, I suspect the 360 will win.....but the PS3 brand --it's a monster. Everybody who games on my job is a Playstation gamer. PSP's are everywhere and I'm on too many people's PSN Friends List. And the few who don't have a PS3 aren't even considering a 360. But I still think the 360 will take it.

Around the Network

It will be closer than most people expected... But i still say 360 to take it, because of PS3 supply issues.

sully1311 said:
i still got the feeling 360 will outsell the ps3 but we'll see.

yea i have the same feeling but in europe i think the ps3 will crush the 360 in sales. xbox is gone a long way now and micrsoft goal in console market was to be the market leader after 2 gen. first one ended. second gen to end in 2012-2013.

ww a cake walk for PS3.
NA will be close, depends on supply.

PS3 will sell more, edging out NA and taking WW comfortably. The pendulum has shifted in Sony's favor, just at the perfect time.

Around the Network

Well certain people already know what i think

And i aint the kind of person to repeat myself

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Given the 360's market saturation and the all out MW2 sales that they already made in the past weeks, I'd say 360 is in no position to sell more consoles. On the other hand, people are hungry for PS3, I'd say PS3 will win by 50k or more.

360 NA
PS3 WW

did anyone notice that the ps3 outsells the wii in japan

the results will be close. i can't say xbox 360 or ps3 but this holiday season is different then last years. first being the ps3 has a massive amount of software that has released this past year and a strong lineup coming into the next year and with a nice, cheap price tag at $300 and it being a slimmed down version. i can't see why this system not to sell. the xbox 360 on the other had might sell a few thousand units more than the ps3 considering its cheaper arcade sku. the wii well that console will always be the dominate console during holidays.

but to answer your question after my analysis, i will say xbox 360 will win buy a few thousand units in america. world wide the ps3 might take the crown for this week.

@tenkin

yes, i noticed that and the only reason is because everyone in japan is hyped for the release of ffxiii.

sent via PC