JOIN THE VGCHARTZ GAMERSCORE LEAGUE !!!   ->   CLICK

Around the Network

What an amazing thread.

Plenty of games there on my list.

Carl2291 said:
What an amazing thread.

Plenty of games there on my list.

thx for the compliment.

I will try to list all (at least decent) PC360/360 exclusive games since launch. This will take some days ^^

Nice list.

WheelStriker said:
Ninety nine nights II, splinter cell conviction, metro 2033, mass effect 2, kingdom under fire II and divinity 2 aren't xbox 360 exclusives.

The thread title says console exclusives. If you have a problem with it go talk to a mod.

@Barozi, you missed Fable 3

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
WheelStriker said:
Ninety nine nights II, splinter cell conviction, metro 2033, mass effect 2, kingdom under fire II and divinity 2 aren't xbox 360 exclusives.

The thread title says console exclusives. If you have a problem with it go talk to a mod.

@Barozi, you missed Fable 3

Yeah I know, I just realised as soon as I posted. I immediately edited the comment.

Mass Effect 2 is my most anticipated game of this year closely followed by halo reach and Splinter Cell conviction. One things for sure 2010 is going to be a great year certainly better than 2009!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

SC Conviction looks awesome!

Awesome thread!

BTW, You forgot Fable III and Dead Rising 2.