By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Xbox 360 Console Exclusive List

Carl2291 said:
WheelStriker said:
Ninety nine nights II, splinter cell conviction, metro 2033, mass effect 2, kingdom under fire II and divinity 2 aren't xbox 360 exclusives.

The thread title says console exclusives. If you have a problem with it go talk to a mod.

@Barozi, you missed Fable 3

Well I just started with games I had in my mind and I wanted to see some reactions first, before I do the whole list.

There quite some more releases in 2010 (Scivelation, Fable 3, Two Worlds 2 [bizarelly no PS3 version at the moment] etc.)

EDIT: I'll leave out Two Worlds 2 for the moment. I can't confirm if it's coming to PS3 or not.

I hope you all like the layout. I'll add Metascores to the released games and I'll add the game genres later.

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
BTW, You forgot Fable III and Dead Rising 2.

Dead Rising 2 is multiplat

good list imo, great job barozi on the style set up.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Nice list, like the style. Can't wait for Splinter Cell.

KUF2!!

Around the Network

That Metro 2033 game looks interesting..what´s the game about?

Milo and kate

That's a sexy thread right there pal.

You could just put a * or something over the games that will be release for PC too, that would turn this awesome thread into an epic thread.

Keep_the_change said:
That's a sexy thread right there pal.

You could just put a * or something over the games that will be release for PC too, that would turn this awesome thread into an epic thread.

Is that really necessary ?

Every 360 exclusive is labeled with the "only on Xbox 360" tag and every other game that doesn't have that tag comes to PC as well.

OT: Updated btw.

Great thread.

Hopefully more info comes on some of these games soon. Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Halo Reach are must buys for me...along side multiplayts like Bayonetta, Dead Rising 2, Lost planet 2 and Castlevania.