By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Xbox 360 Console Exclusive List

its like the bermuda triangle on here today,posts just vanish,

nice games barozi,i look the look of some of those pics...

edit....and then they reappear,i think its something to do with banning posts,must be alot today

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Machina said:
Wait, I could've sworn I posted in here saying I'd stickied it, and calling out dsister for not having posted in it despite being the one asking for the sticky (although he's rectified that now).

Well anyway, nice work Barozi.

I couldn't find it because it wasn't stickied

One-More-Round said:
Not a lot of shooter on the list...syke .360 no innovation just shooters and one racing game. YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yea so thats why halo CE invented regenerating life right and in racing games thats why forza had tire deformation, storefront, unlimited customisation etc..... if thats not inovation then what is. halo 3 invented parties on consoles i guess and revoltionised multiplayer. It had forge which makes you build maps what else do you want for something to be inovation and tell me a game from 2000 which you consider inovation

elticker said:
One-More-Round said:
Not a lot of shooter on the list...syke .360 no innovation just shooters and one racing game. YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yea so thats why halo CE invented regenerating life right and in racing games thats why forza had tire deformation, storefront, unlimited customisation etc..... if thats not inovation then what is. halo 3 invented parties on consoles i guess and revoltionised multiplayer. It had forge which makes you build maps what else do you want for something to be inovation and tell me a game from 2000 which you consider inovation

lol, One-More-Round only has 6 posts and was already banned for trolling.

Okay so here's the update !

Some statements/questions:

1. I couldn't find a source stating a March 2010 release for Age of Conan
2. I don't want to add APB now. For the moment it's a PC exclusive and they haven't said anything about a 360 release date. I guess it wouldn't make it to 2010 anyway.
3. How should I handle games like Star Ocean 4 ? We know it's comming to PS3, but it's still a time exclusive for now....
Or Tales of Vesperia which already is already released in Japan, but not in the west....
4. I already started working on the 2009 list

Around the Network

1st part of the 2009 list added.

I really don't want to list any bad games and I'm using the 360 Metascore list to search the games. At which point should I stop listing them ?

60 maybe ?

hey do you here me what about milo and kate the game being developed by lion head.

elticker said:
hey do you here me what about milo and kate the game being developed by lion head.

Sure but can you find a proper Screenshot that I can use ?

I couldn't find anything good (just low res off-screen pics)

Love the setup, looks great. Keep up the good work.

Very nice thread, great setup!