By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

petrojr said:
i THINK THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS ISN'T PUTTING TOGETHER A LIST OF GAMES YOU WANT BADLY. iT'S GETTING A GAME YOU WOULD NEVER PLAY. tHOSE GAMES ON YOUR LISTS ARE GAMES YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY BUY AND PLAY ANYWAY, SO WHY NOT GET A GAME SOMEONE ELSE LIKED AND TRY IT OUT.

i THINK THAT'S WHY THIS IS GREAT, BECAUSE YOU END UP TRYING NEW THINGS. i WOULD NEVER HAVE PURCHASED wORLD OF gOO MYSELF, OR EVEN TRIED IT, BUT THIS GAVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET OUT OF THE NORMAL. aND THAT GAME WILL ALWAYS STICK OUT TO YOU IN YOUR COLLECTION AS THE sECRET sANTA GAME(S) YOU RECIEVED.

i PLAN ON SENDING ONE GAME TO EACH PERSON WHO'S FRIEND CODE i GOT BECAUSE i WANT EVERYONE TO TRY SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT THIS HOLIDAY. pLAY A GAME THEY WOULD NEVER PLAY. sO THANK YOU SUPERCHUNK FOR GIVING ME A GAME i WOULD NEVER HAVE PLAYED, BUT ACTUALLY LOVE NOW THAT i TRIED IT.

tHANKS NONAME.

My Wii Code is in my signature 

Seriously, I was thinking the same, but I fear the game I chose my Tiny Tim won't like it...... 

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network
petrojr said:

tHANKS NONAME.

No, thank you, both for joining us and for agreeing to help angrypoolman participate as well.

Soma said:

Seriously, I was thinking the same, but I fear the game I chose my Tiny Tim won't like it...... 

You never know unless you try! I'll admit I'm not entirely sure if my Tim will like his/her gift either, so I played it safe: I got him/her one gift I knew he/she would like, and then another one that's more "experimental."

Sorry, lots of studying to do so must avoid Wii. Will add codes by Saturday. Hope to update game collection by then too.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

This is some weird crap.

The internet on my Wii doesn't work at night. Yesterday night I randomly got the 52140 error code thing, today I tried it in the afternoon, worked perfectly, not it's night and the error code is back. 0_o

Let's see if this works tomorrow.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I got my gift! LIT!

Thanks Santa!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

I finally sat down to add my secret santa codes tonight (work has been brutal this week, Santa brought the office a burst pipe just a few weeks after he brought my closest co-worker a pink slip), and I was surprised to find two gifts already waiting for me. Turns out that my secret Santa this year was my Tiny Tim last year.

I guess these things are bound to happen when you keep drawing from the same small community. It brought a smile to my face. My Tiny Tim is a new code, so hopefully it goes through overnight so that I can keep this cyclone of joy spinning around.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Gift sent! I'm pretty sure he'll like it.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

famousringo said:
I finally sat down to add my secret santa codes tonight (work has been brutal this week, Santa brought the office a burst pipe just a few weeks after he brought my closest co-worker a pink slip), and I was surprised to find two gifts already waiting for me. Turns out that my secret Santa this year was my Tiny Tim last year.

I guess these things are bound to happen when you keep drawing from the same small community. It brought a smile to my face. My Tiny Tim is a new code, so hopefully it goes through overnight so that I can keep this cyclone of joy spinning around.

You don't say!

hey, I figured out who my santa was, but only because of a comment he sent me on my Wii.

anyways, hopefully my tiny tim is enjoying his gift. I thought it looked really fun.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

A lot of gifts were given today? Isn't?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION