By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

I´m still waiting for my santa, looks like I need to wait until christmas

Around the Network

MY SANTA IS SO COOOOOOLLLLL!

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

BTW can my santa reveal him self to me in pm?

EDIT: Today is not my day. First i sucked ass in in mario kart circut... then i find out i have no cigsz till midnight tonight and THEN for some reason to do with  memory the wii sent back one of my santa gifts.good thing i lost my job already :)

Yeah, i guess if it's not who i thought it was, then my santa hasn't even entered my code yet. But my gift was recieved :)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

well even though its extremely easy to find out who the santa is... (I wish Nintendo would allow us to gift to consoles that don't have us registered) I thank you santa... never played it and am looking forward to playing it for the first time.

:D Majora's Mask

Around the Network

@Manuelf

Wait wiselly

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

hey no-name, sorry for the late reply, had to do some last minute chores. here's my full info:

wii number:

1178-6690-9659-1207

Canada

Remotes:

wii remotes, nunchucks, balence board, wii zapper, wii motion plus, wii wheel

wiiware games i have:

megaman 9, super mario bros: 2 lost levels, super street fighter 2 turbo, punch-out!!, donkey kong 2, sonic 3, lost winds, defend your castle, mario RPG, star soldier, starfox 64, steets of rage 3, paper mario, wild west guns

games i would not like:

legend of zeldas (have all of them already)

super mario bros (have all of them already)

and sry for the late reply! i hope there still time! and thanks for doing this! its pretty awesome how this community is so trusting and closely-tied. glad to be a part of this.

AngelFire18 said:

EDIT: Today is not my day. First i sucked ass in in mario kart circut... then i find out i have no cigsz till midnight tonight and THEN for some reason to do with  memory the wii sent back one of my santa gifts.good thing i lost my job already :)

If he or she chooses to do so, sure!

And sorry to hear about your day. No bueno...

I just got my gift from Santa. Mega Man 9! I love the old Mega Man games, but never got around to downloading Mega Man 9. So thank you very much (again). I really liked not knowing what I was going to get, since I didn't put a list, but my Santa must have looked at my collection and figured out something I'd like. This has been very fun so far, thanks noname for organizing it, and now I 'm just waiting for my Tim to add me so I can send them their gift.

noname2200 said:
AngelFire18 said:

If he or she chooses to do so, sure!

And sorry to hear about your day. No bueno...