By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

okey dokey! all my numbers added ^^

Around the Network

my secret santas and tiny tim are playing hooky as well >.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

C'mon c'mon Timmy, add me already!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

c03n3nj0 said:
I send my Timmy a gift.

Nest time, don't use the chimney for anything that involves fire! -__-

Trying to roast Santa.

I can guarantee you that he'll love it.

Cheebee said:

Yeah, the Europeans have been the slowest in adding the numbers. Last time I checked, only two of you had...

Gift given!!! This is a lot of fun. We shold do this more often!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
noname2200 said:

Cheebee said:

Yeah, the Europeans have been the slowest in adding the numbers. Last time I checked, only two of you had...

Hm, blast my lazy continentmen! He'd better add me soon, 'cos I'll be leaving pretty soon and won't be back till the 1st week of january, so if he doesn't add me in time, he'll have to be a patient Timmy.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
noname2200 said:

Cheebee said:

Hm, blast my lazy continentmen! He'd better add me soon, 'cos I'll be leaving pretty soon and won't be back till the 1st week of january, so if he doesn't add me in time, he'll have to be a patient Timmy.

I'll pass on the word when I get home.

NUmbers are in. Just waiting on Timmy.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Got mine! Ocarina of time! =D

Thanks Santa! =3

i THINK THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS ISN'T PUTTING TOGETHER A LIST OF GAMES YOU WANT BADLY. iT'S GETTING A GAME YOU WOULD NEVER PLAY. tHOSE GAMES ON YOUR LISTS ARE GAMES YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY BUY AND PLAY ANYWAY, SO WHY NOT GET A GAME SOMEONE ELSE LIKED AND TRY IT OUT.

i THINK THAT'S WHY THIS IS GREAT, BECAUSE YOU END UP TRYING NEW THINGS. i WOULD NEVER HAVE PURCHASED wORLD OF gOO MYSELF, OR EVEN TRIED IT, BUT THIS GAVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET OUT OF THE NORMAL. aND THAT GAME WILL ALWAYS STICK OUT TO YOU IN YOUR COLLECTION AS THE sECRET sANTA GAME(S) YOU RECIEVED.

i PLAN ON SENDING ONE GAME TO EACH PERSON WHO'S FRIEND CODE i GOT BECAUSE i WANT EVERYONE TO TRY SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT THIS HOLIDAY. pLAY A GAME THEY WOULD NEVER PLAY. sO THANK YOU SUPERCHUNK FOR GIVING ME A GAME i WOULD NEVER HAVE PLAYED, BUT ACTUALLY LOVE NOW THAT i TRIED IT.

tHANKS NONAME.