By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN: Top 25 wii games

MANUELF said:
I have heard that No more heroes is a lot like Shadow of the colossus and Wario Land and de Blob are great fun, I haven't played the others yet

Lol... really?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Is no more herpes like trauma centre but set in an STI clinic?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

MANUELF said:
I have heard that No more heroes is a lot like Shadow of the colossus.

Not even a little bit.

peachbuggy said:

You fight through waves of diseases with your AntiViral Sword.

ameratsu said:
MANUELF said:
I have heard that No more heroes is a lot like Shadow of the colossus and Wario Land and de Blob are great fun, I haven't played the others yet

Lol... really?

yes, but if I say why I sense I would be banned again

Another epic fail list

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Another epic fail list

At least explain why you think it is?...

Well first off, its from Ign, so you know they are trying to drag it out for hits, secondly the fact that WSR is not in the top 10 indicates how bad the list is

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

20: Dead Space Extraction

19: Muramasa

18: Resident Evil 4

17: Boom Blox Bash Party

16: Excitebots: Trick Racing

noname2200 said:
MANUELF said:
I have heard that No more heroes is a lot like Shadow of the colossus.

Not even a little bit.

peachbuggy said:

You fight through waves of diseases with your AntiViral Sword.

Why have no devs thought of this before!? LOL.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Well first off, its from Ign, so you know they are trying to drag it out for hits, secondly the fact that WSR is not in the top 10 indicates how bad the list is

Red - true. Every entry is on a seperate page... very annoying ¬__¬