By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN: Top 25 wii games

cliffhanger said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
11ht11 said:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/104/1048874p1.html

cant believe wii sports resort made the list XD

that game sucked lol

So far it's the only game on the list that doesn't suck.

Sorry but Wario Land doesn't suck either. Have you played all of those? I didn't, but from what I heard de blob and no more herpes don't either.

I've never played no more herpes

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network

Nice. De Blob was actually a lot of fun even though the gameplay began to feel repetitive half through the game.

I own all of them. Rabbids is a great laugh. Simple, accessible and fun.

Sports resort is cool. Better than Sports by a country mile.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

, let me guess; Another IGN list that requires users to
1. click here to see list
2. see ad
3. see one stinking game
4. click to next game
5. see add.

I know IGN likes to show high hit counts and advertise a lot. But they do top one hundred lists that are 100 seperate short pages, often punctuated by ads. I just don't have the time or patience to sit through their lists (not that lists all that interesting anyways)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
, let me guess; Another IGN list that requires users to
1. click here to see list
2. see ad
3. see one stinking game
4. click to next game
5. see add.

I know IGN likes to show high hit counts and advertise a lot. But they do top one hundred lists that are 100 seperate short pages, often punctuated by ads. I just don't have the time or patience to sit through their lists (not that lists all that interesting anyways)

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've almost completely stopped visiting IGN because of stuff like that. I like VGC, it's all there on one page :)

Around the Network

I personally love de Blob, Wario Land: Shake It, Wii Sports Resort and No More Heroes.

OkeyDokey wouldn't know good games if they crawled up his ass and blamed Wii Fit.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Nick said:

I've never played no more herpes

I make a point of playing it everyday myself...

1 Will be Galaxy for sure, mt guess is 2 is reserved for Corruption, the IGN guys love their Metroid. 3, dunno, probably a toss up between TP, Brawl and Kart.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

i own wario land, and no more heroes. I agree with OP, Wii Sports Resort sucks

SmokedHostage said:
I personally love de Blob, Wario Land: Shake It, Wii Sports Resort and No More Heroes.

OkeyDokey wouldn't know good games if they crawled up his ass and blamed Wii Fit.

They're supposed to crawl up someone's ass, DIE, and then blame Wii Fit.