By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SeriousWB said:
To be honest you deserve to lose them both.

Yeah. This.

Around the Network
trashleg said:
Seece said:
MDMAniac said:
don't listen to schoolboys in this thread. do whatever but confess.

LOL Schoolboys? I think a typical schoolboy would be like "DUDE you're getting laid by 2 girls!"

Most of the people here having given the correct response.

not so much "correct"as "the right thing to do in the eyes of the majority" but whatever, i'm just calling it out as a friend before it gets attacked by the opposition

no trashleg! we must burn him at the stake, for he has sinned!

Moral complaints aside... (which i do have... but i don't bug my friends who cheat so i won't bug some random internet guy about it.)

I would say you are already screwed. The fact that neither knows about the other is deadly.

Though you do have a chance if you break it off with one immediately and shrink the time line.

The world is a smaller place then you'd think... especially with the internet. You'd be surprised who people will meet and become friends with in the future.

All it takes is one to become friend of a friend of a friend with the other... many many years down the line even after you'd broken up with the other for you to be screwed.

You could be married to the first girl, broken up with the second for years... then she could become friends with the sister of one of your wife's friends, friends... and your screwed. She hears about you and says something off hand like "Oh I dated him in 08" or mention a concert or anything that establishes a timeline...

and suddenly your faced with a divorce. I've seen in happen. It ain't pretty.

You only have two choices if you want to make it out with either of em.

A) Pull out now. Get rid of one right away, so that whenever the landmine drops... and it probably will you can screw with the timeline and say something like "it was before i met you." or "It was when we broke up for that short period of time"

The longer it goes on... you can't screw with the timeline. Your fucked.

B) Break up with the girl and Come clean now. You somewhat defuse the situation. Claim it was a one time thing and you screwed up... and if it ever comes back later, just say she was lieing for saying it lasted longer.

I think we scared him...

yeah he hasn't posted in here

either he's ashamed or he's too afraid

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

or he told both of them, and they killed him

Just eat rotten kebabs... ¬_¬

Seriously, tell them the truth. You will hurt them, but you will feel a lot better... after a while.

"I think that I don't think."

- Soli Deo Gloria -

The FUTURE is the FUTURE. Now... B_E_L_I_E_V_E!

Kasz216 said:

I would say you are already screwed. The fact that neither knows about the other is deadly.

Though you do have a chance if you break it off with one immediately and shrink the time line.

The world is a smaller place then you'd think... especially with the internet. You'd be surprised who people will meet and become friends with in the future.

All it takes is one to become friend of a friend of a friend with the other... many many years down the line even after you'd broken up with the other for you to be screwed.

You could be married to the first girl, broken up with the second for years... then she could become friends with the sister of one of your wife's friends, friends... and your screwed. She hears about you and says something off hand like "Oh I dated him in 08" or mention a concert or anything that establishes a timeline...

For crying out loud what kinda advice is this? xD

Don't scare him like that!! Now he will never date a women again..

I still stand by what I said.. you don't love your girlfriend otherwise you wouldn't cheat.. dump her before you get into a pity relationship..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Kasz216 said:

For crying out loud what kinda advice is this? xD

Don't scare him like that!! Now he will never date a women again..

I still stand by what I said.. you don't love your girlfriend otherwise you wouldn't cheat.. dump her before you get into a pity relationship..

It's only really an issue with these two particular girls. 

Though yeah... I guess it is kinda scary looking back at it since it basically is like sleeping with a live hand grenade... but that's really the situation he's gotten himself into here.

You gotta disarm it asap if you wanna salvage it though.  I've seen it happen to some of my less moral friends.  They get a little board got out and cheat... one time not even in the same state!  and it caught up to him.

He broke it off... then a couple years later when he was happy and at peace with everything... bam.  Suddenly, through a friend of a friend he got dumped.  His girlfriend found out... and just dumped him.

The longer it goes the worse it gets because they think "that was another day they didn't tell me."  and see it as lieng for every day for however long it took them to find out.

Gotta defuse early if not just come straight out and tell them.

so did we really scare him that much?

he still hasn't replied back

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey