By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This thread was made in November 2009. I think whatever Relationship problem he had is long gone over.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

Around the Network

EDIT:

damn these deceptive necro-threads

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I've got two very important questions:

1st - Who necro'ed this thread? >_>

2nd - Who the hell did Bugrimmar choose? I hope that for the sake of all that's good that he didn't break up with his long time girlfried. A booty call isn't worth that much.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

In all honesty I don't see what the problem is...

EDIT: damnit, I now see why necro-bumping is a banworthy offense.

EDIT: LOL! THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED

Around the Network

Show us pics of both girls then let us vote who you should keep lol

I thought Bugrimmer posted a follow-up thread a few days after this one? Of course it was back in 2009 so my memory might be a little fuzzy...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

wtf? why is this up again?

um, i officially have no comment.

(i'm not a bad guy)

Who cares about others feelings? Do whatever makes you enjoy your life more. If that means continue this way, then go for it Life is to short to care about other peoples feelings

edit: oh its a necro... I hope you took my advice

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Seriously, what happen?