By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hunter_alien said:

Who cares about others feelings? Do whatever makes you enjoy your life more. If that means continue this way, then go for it Life is to short to care about other peoples feelings

edit: oh its a necro... I hope you took my advice

Seems that someone got their feelings hurt by others and wants some lashback  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

...You've been playing Catherine haven't you?...if serious break the less important one asap

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

The worst vice is advice, you will fiqure it out or it will play out.

jerry jerry jerry!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Tell your GF the truth about you cheating.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Lol the moment I read he had more than 1 girlfriend I knew this thread was going to be a disaster oh man. This is great.

Edit. FUCK! Dead thread was dead. At least I got to read it.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

i might get banned for this but it's something i must say.

as a girl i think you are a low piece of shit, you have no idea how much you'll hurt your longtime gf, when she finds out she'll be very hurt and even if you manage to patch things up with her and she doesnt dump you, she'll never be able to trust you again.

you have just caused irreperable damage to what you described as a good relationship.

EDIT: wow, this is old... now i kinda wanna know what happened, lol

Wow i cant believe so many fell for this.

I trust no one, not even myself.

deskpro2k3 said:

jerry jerry jerry!

This

the right thing to do would be to break up with both of them with the words: "i don't deserve you"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’