By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - games you've played

Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
zuvuyeay said:

what you're saying.

But, while it's possible that the other girls are seeing other people, there's no evidence of that, so we assume the more likely scenario that he's not being cheated on. It doesn't justify his cheating in any way.

And soon, they're both going to find out, and you'll be in trouble.

It's 1-0 in favour of the first one, unless the second one buys you a game better than Uncharted 2

you're correct of course,he will have to deal with the fall out,

according to the movies,your longterm girlfriend forgives you and takes you back,which is where i get my relationaship advice......

unfortunately i haven't played UC2 yet,as i am only getting my fixed PS3 back this week,but i will play it at the weekend,

it would be interesting to know which game the second one should buy to get in favour.....

Dragon Age Origins......which is better than Uncharted 2

BLASPHEMY!

Only the God of War games and SoTC are better than Uncharted 2. Maybe MGS4 on a good day.

Arent you forgetting something?

Around the Network

I hope this ended badly for you. You deserve to be hurt for being so cruel.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

so, that cooking woman who bought you a copy of GT5, is she one of them or someone new? are you going to cheat on her too? or you already did it? do you still live with your brother? did he manage to get away with a free cookie with all these action going on?

Why won't this thread diiiiiiiieeeeeee?

lol! come on VGC. we are suppose to help this winner. he has to hot chicks that bend to his every whim, and anything other then helping is derailing the thread lol!

well just like my friend boobie it will come back to bite you in the ass. you may end up coming clean?

which ever girl you have the strongest fillings for is the one you stick with.