By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What would Link's first words be if he were to speak?

"Umbasa."

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Im so hungry, I can eat an octorok!

Funny thread, but the above is a very effective demonstration of why Link should never speak.

Boutros said:
twilit said:
Boutros said:
Why is everybody saying "Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess." like it was supposed to be funny? It's obviously referring to something. What is it?

From the Zelda cartoon.

oh ok lol

But wtf? Is he really saying it that oftenly in the cartoon?

Oh, I watched it.  Heck, when I watched the previews of the show while watching the Super Mario Super Show on Netflix, Link said it twice.  It was his catch phrase or something.  A couple of those times in that video looked totally dubbed, though.

Boutros said:
twilit said:
Boutros said:
Why is everybody saying "Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess." like it was supposed to be funny? It's obviously referring to something. What is it?

From the Zelda cartoon.

oh ok lol

But wtf? Is he really saying it that oftenly in the cartoon?

It was used as his catch phrase so it apperantly had to be said as often as possible. For what it's worth, he says it in the intro and his second-to-last quote(in the series) as well.

Around the Network

I see.

"Oh please no motion control! I need to keep my dignity!"

Dgc1808 said:
"Umbasa."

I need to get the platinum in Demon's Souls now that you mention the game.

OT: I think Link has already spoken his first words. They were "Hah!" and "Rawh!"

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

"Epona grab me a beer"

*Legolas has nothing on me!*