By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What would Link's first words be if he were to speak?

dobby985 said:
"Gee, it sure is boring around here!"

i lold at this

Around the Network

"these aren't the droids you're looking for"

Silent Bob style.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I am error.

Zelda: Link want to be my steady?
Link HIIIYYAAAAAAA

"Yaaaaaark" or "Rooooowreeaaaar" (nailing the sword on a monster).

That's all he would say.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
excuuuusuusuuuuse me princess

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Zelda its time to fuck

Fuck this, I wanna be in Resident Evil!!

:)

"Damn, these tights sure are sexy"

"I have nipples Greg. Can you milk me?

Tease.