By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What would Link's first words be if he were to speak?

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess.

Around the Network

Why is everybody saying "Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess." like it was supposed to be funny? It's obviously referring to something. What is it?

"I've saved you how many times now??? How much longer do I have to wait to get some?"

"Hey bitch, I've been saving your ass countless of times... so, are we fucking gonna have some action or wtf?"

Boutros said:
Why is everybody saying "Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess." like it was supposed to be funny? It's obviously referring to something. What is it?

From the Zelda cartoon.

Around the Network

"I'm coocoo for cuckoos!"

It sounded a lot better in my head.

he's already talked in his games (crappy cdi games) "great I'll grab my stuff!"

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

twilit said:
Boutros said:

From the Zelda cartoon.

What the heck? The show only had like 13 episodes! How could he say it that many times?!?!

For Pete's sake, only 4 of those matched the situation appropriately. Most times he was saying it just to say it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

twilit said:
Boutros said:

From the Zelda cartoon.

oh ok lol

But wtf? Is he really saying it that oftenly in the cartoon?

twilit said:
Boutros said:

From the Zelda cartoon.

LOL @ 0:11. Boxers with hearts. Classic.

I never watched that cartoon, but based on Links comments, Zelda sounds like a real bitch.