By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

easly kz2,that gun just looks so darn sexy...

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network

A Boy and HIs Blob, the hand drawn graphics are amzing

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Uncharted 2.

The only nintendo game on this bitch!

HD graphics FTW!

The only nintendo game on this bitch!

HD graphics FTW!

Around the Network

Gold medal: Uncharted 2 (best looking game I played so far, best varied and detailed graphics)
Silver medal: Killzone 2 (amazing lighting and death sequences putting any other FPS to shame)
Bronze medal: Metal Gear Solid 4 (well polished throughout)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Uncharted 2 then Killzone 2 then probably Gears 2.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

@ solidpumar, I have played killzone 2 and it had an appalling framerate and blurry graphics in many many shades of grey, uncharted 2 i have not played, honestly that one probably is better, but ill play it first before i decide :)

Uncharted 2.

When I was young, Castlevania 3 looked so much better than Castlevania 1. Now, the look almost the same. Same thing with Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2 (SNES). Same thing with Conker and Banjo Kazooie (N64), or Splinter Cell 2 & 3. In a couple of years, these games will all look pretty similar, as far as graphical prowess. Their differences and improvements will be negligeable.