By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
1337 Gamer said:
The best is a little game called Crysis Warhead. Perhaps youve heard of it? None of these games can touch it with a 40 foot pole

Well actualy it really is not that impresive, Cry Enginge 2 is really powerfull and technicaly impresive, but sadly Crysis itself is not that good looking. They could've made much more with that engine and PC power. Well we can allways put our hopes into Cry Engine 3 with DX 11 right?

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network
Peterisyum said:

On a more technical side I would probably have to put my money on COD6 because it runs at 60fps, no game that runs under 60fps can for me anyway be called "game with best technical graphics"

@Peterisyum

You do know that COD6 (mw2) runs on sub-HD resolution (600p) when most games runs on 720p, and when action gets heavy the frame rate dips to 30.

While I do think MW2 is very good technically, Uncharted 2, Killzone2 are superior in every way.

aragod said:
Well we can allways put our hopes into Cry Engine 3 with DX 11 right?

Yeah. But the CryEngine 3 is DX9, DX10 and OpenGL only.
It's not DX11 (yet?).

ethomaz said:
aragod said:
Well we can allways put our hopes into Cry Engine 3 with DX 11 right?

Yeah. But the CryEngine 3 is DX9, DX10 and OpenGL only.
It's not DX11 (yet?).

First, I don't think Cry Engine 3 is yet finished with it's development. And as a future high end engine, leaving DX 11 with all it's features would seem a bit short sighted to me. I might be wrong tho.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

1) Uncharted 2
2) Killzone 2
3) Metal Gear Solid 4
4) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

Around the Network
FaRmLaNd said:
In terms of sheer beauty I think Braid should be up there. Its probably the best looking xbl game.

not only xbl its on psn too now lol

Alterego-X said:

4 ≈ One

Hmm. . . so apparently his doesn't have to be all about technical stuff? This can just be my "best looking" games of this gen? Awesome, I like this one!

1. Uncharted 1/2 (Yes I'm lumping them together, they are collectively my favorites) - Lush environments and superb animations = win.

2. Gears of War 2 - Riding the Brumak blew. . . my . . . mind.

3. Oblivion - The first game I ever played where you could stand on top of a mountain and look down on a city miles away, and then ride all the way up to that city. Just amazed me. Again, lush and colorful environments FTW! I also actually liked the facial animations too, I may be the ONLY person who did.

from what i've seen i would give it to either kz2 or U2.

art is the excrement of culture

amp316 said:
Pong

Monochromatic glory.

"I think that I don't think."

- Soli Deo Gloria -

The FUTURE is the FUTURE. Now... B_E_L_I_E_V_E!